Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

another well made site ;)

not the same for me, i can add some  more products my cart goes empty each time.

the bad news is that it is gonna be out of stock in europe and will remain that way i think, the good news is that  they are probably  working on a new one that might be out soon, but at this price it is a bargain for sure

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
31 minutes ago, Anaconda_ said:

Really nice footage and great review. The delivery of your voice over made me think a lot of Jean-Pierre Jeunet's movies - you should do more. 

I keep my DVDs of Delicatessen & Amelie , on the shelf,  but i have no DVD player anymore... great director otherwise!

9 hours ago, Jocelyn Deguise said:

This guy is a genius: he actually FIGURED OUT that 4096 pixels are more than 3840 pixels !

Well to be fair he figured out that its a native DCI 4k sensor, which is a valid observation as its different to all other stills cameras.  But to say never shoot UHD is a bit of a stretch.  If you know you want UHD and you shoot DCI you've just given yourself a job in post.

35 minutes ago, Chrad said:

Will be close to ideal once the D-tap cord is widely available. A better option than the dummy battery, since you could charge a real battery as you run the camera.

Nice idea, good for some uses, but a small or medium NP-F is a lot lighter and smaller I guess, and their plates just miniscule. IDX have a series with a tap and a USB out also that run from 99$, that I am eyeing, and power also my monitors and sound recorders.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1420284-REG/idx_system_technology_sl_f50_l_series_batteries_high.html

For people interested in recording audio in camera:

When selecting both audio sources to be XLR, I was really hoping to have Channel 1 set to 75% and Channel 2 set to 50% for example. Unfortunately the volume becomes locked together, so if you change Channel 1, Channel 2 also changes and visa versa. I really hope they change this in the future, as it'd be great to be able to record a safety track from the same mic - for interviews for example.

2 hours ago, Kisaha said:

Nice idea, good for some uses, but a small or medium NP-F is a lot lighter and smaller I guess, and their plates just miniscule. IDX have a series with a tap and a USB out also that run from 99$, that I am eyeing, and power also my monitors and sound recorders.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1420284-REG/idx_system_technology_sl_f50_l_series_batteries_high.html

Is it the same power cable as for the blackmagic video assist 5"? As I already got a D-TAP to blackmagic video assist 5" cable, in that case I could screw a V-mount battery under the camera.