Yurolov

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

11 hours ago, Shirozina said:

It's easy to make the better camera look like the worst one in the grade by crushing the blacks. 

What blacks? They look brown to me. 😬

Interesting that people have claimed the IR pollution is gone. You can see it right there, clear as day. Has anyone else tested this?

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 10.54.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 10.54.51 AM.png

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Iphone was blowing out a lot more and looked sharper. The motion looked better on the black magic for me as well, noticeable when the bird was splashing in the water. 

That said at first I thought it was a comparison between the original pocket and the 4k, and I thought the B cam was the 4k lol. 

This is a comparison of the iPhone X compared to the new XS Plus. Wow the DR is tons better using the HDR mode. Overall it is Way better video, photo wise over the X. Amazing difference. These cell phones are advancing at a crazy rate. So this shootout between the PK4 and the iPhone would have been even closer with the XS one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nfvl3NLsDc

22 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

Yeah the sigma 18-35 vingettes with a speedbooster if used on a GH5S or Blackmagic pocket 4k. The crop is 1.8 so with a speedbooster it goes down to 1.27 or 1.15 (depending on the speedbooster you get). 

I was wondering the same thing.  I think with the .71 (I got the Viltrox EF-M2) doesn't vignette, but the Metabones .64 does.  Again, these are my figures.

3 hours ago, Kisaha said:

You did that joke before and noone laughed. Read your room.

well i had a chuckle, maybe not a belly laugh but a chuckle at least

1 hour ago, Shirozina said:

But I’m not joking;)

what ever this camera is or isn't is moot, the camera is in production now its all about learning how to best utilize said camera . you can contribute meaning full dialogue or not. now i like a laugh as much as the next bloke maybe even more so  then some. this particular thread could easily be a hundred pages long rather than 330.. its kinda sad that one has to filter so much sand to find a few golden nuggets. it would be nice to stay a little more on topic, i get it, that some are fans of established brands of cameras however if it doesn't compare, relate or contribute directly to a bmp4k make a new thread,  its not rocket science.