Yurolov

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

22 minutes later... WOW Say then to @John Brawley & @CaptainHook (I'd really like to address it to Grant Petty as well, but I guess he has already been informed directly and through his brand reps too ; ) this site doesn't sell cameras... Sure not... How have so many units been sold anyway...? ; ) I presume because of tap-to-focus feature, correct? LOL : -)

1 hour ago, kuau said:

Geoff, 

Thanks for the heads up at Allens Camera, I just purchased it..

Can anyone recommend a external display for the Cinema 4K I don’t need recording. 

Welcome to the forum and glad I could help!

From my own tests, practically as much as ISO6400, ISO1000 is a way noisier than ISO1250...

Nonetheless, I still wouldn't say Dual ISO is 400/3200.

AF warning: You need to test tap-to-focus with different lenses. I've found much distinct results from several native lenses.

37 minutes ago, Snuff said:

What's the point in comparing a non focal reducer adapter with a focal reducer adapter? The Viltrox doesn't have any flocking on the internal surfaces ( just like the early version Metabones non focal reducer adapters) but it's a pretty easy job to add some.

From the description of the video:

I put the Viltrox EF-M1 (had to return my M2 for the same reason) to the test against the Metabones Speed Booster XL EF. The Viltrox adapters (M1 & M2) have been the talk of the town as of late as the internet has claimed that this adapter provides Metabones quality at a fraction of the price. I bought into this claim only to find out that both the Viltrox EF-M1 and Viltrox EF-M2 both have serious issues with flare. It boggles my mind how there can be so many reviews and no reports on this very serious degradation of image quality? I hope you find this video helpful and I'll catch you on the next one. *All clips were given the same Blackmagic v4 Extended Video LUT with no additional color correction/grading done to the image to maintain consistency throughout the test.

Equipment: Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Sigma Art 24-70mm f/2.8 Metabones T Speed Booster XL EF Viltros EF-M1

No issue of flaring from mine or my buddy's Viltrox too. Take note that the guy used the Viltrox M1 on the vid. I don't know why he's pushing that the flares are on the Viltrox M2 

On another note: Did you guys buy an external monitor for the P4K? We were on a shoot today trying out the P4k and wanted some low angle shots as well as an overhead shot but had a hard time doing it. Had to borrow a GH5s for those shots