Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

3 hours ago, jonpais said:

I actually believe there’s a good reason for this. I think it works the same way on professional cinema cameras like Arri and Red too.

I do not think so, I was able to delete raw clips in magic lantern and it was a super indy software.... they wont.

they want to let us play at the videogame "little cinematographer simulator"

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Mattias, I personally know both of them. Trust me, they are as real as my personal experience with Blackmagic. Ordinary people like you and me. I think we don't need to extreme positions whatever the topic is, theories of conspiracy are silly. So the same applies with this subject we're discussing here. I am enthusiastic with this camera. Unique of a kind, as already posted by my myself so many times from April (not this morning or yesterday night! : ) Let alone the Resolve Studio pack all included for free with the purchase. End of story with the camera deal, OK? I just don't see this company to adopt the best policies, those ones I'd appreciate to feel myself safe with. This comes from business with them, not even tech related. Marketing also fails. Manchester episode is only the finest episode of it. There was a London presentation last week BTW. Same thing. Fortunately, I can't say the same with RED. I had a good story with them. 5% of attendees when Ted came to Rome during their World Tour were brought with me. Without mention both Jim and Jarred, as much as every rep I've been in touch with, they are 5-star service.

Just my 0.2,

E : -)

4 hours ago, Turboguard said:

Okay guys, PANASONIC DROPPED THE FUCKING BOMB. I ordered Lumix LX100-2 on announcement, was said to receive it OCT 1st!!! Then that changed to Oct 16th, which is tomorrow, and STILL no shipping, I looked at BH now and it says exp delivery Oct 25th?!? WTF Panasonic?! I will never trust a company that lies so much to its customers! I’m not canceling my preorder cause it was a gift to my partner, but listen PANA, you lost a customer in me! Panasonic = Evil corporation mentality, I’m nothing but a slave consumer to them.

edit: this is a Panasonic thread no?

Well going by the comments on DPR you ought to be glad you are canceling it.

https://***URL removed***/samples/8942280679/panasonic-lx100-ii-sample-gallery?utm_source=self-desktop&utm_medium=marquee&utm_campaign=traffic_source

I was used to see small companies to defy the big ones, now I've found the major players to adopt themselves to the market. The argument they don't care about small companies like Blackmagic or RED in the past is subject to the confirmed sources because I only see it fully outdated. The competition is ferocious and they're adapting themselves to any innovator may introduce. I've listened reports Panny will respond with RAW and so on, keep going, Sony, Nikon, Fujifilm as the most recent releases prove it just to mention a few.

Seems pretty natural to me or anyone that people here in a forum like this one may support a younger player to give them a dream of a camera like this Pocket 4K is. The reality is beyond that, though. Shills are a plague in any way whatsoever because they misshape the POVs. I can't surely know where they are. Our webmaster doesn't, go figure myself or anyone else here. To log in and write whatever is possible to post means nothing or too little ; ) That's what I try to transmit taken some reserves. Andrew spotted something with that thread he has opened to mention "Plants" from companies on this forum. I've also been supporting him against his own forum included, from so much discreditable ingratitude some time earlier. Same period of time, what brand? On that one, we can identify the move. I didn't like. Such approach can't have my support. Sometimes we must say no. Why? Just a matter of fairness. Isn't it enough? It is childish to infer the world is made of flowers and yups or fanboys. I once heard someone to reply a post of mine saying "he was as brand agnostic as Emanuel". I think this sums up my perspective. No hater standpoint here, no matter what, quite the opposite : ) One swallow does not make a spring : -)

* One swallow does not a summer make, nor one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy. ~ Aristotle

3 hours ago, Shirozina said:

Deleting files 'in-camera' has always been a dangerous practice and can lead to corrupted cards and data which is probably the reason they don't have this feature - or they are simply fascists!

You mean communists, right? At that price point they are giving ‘the people’ without deep pockets a pockets cinema camera ( that almost fits Blooms pocket)

Shot on: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K (BMPCC4K)
Lenses: Voigtlander 17.5mm f/0.95 and Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4
Resolution and codec: 4K DCI, RAW 4:1, 24P and 60p
ISO: between 400 and 3200.
Edited and graded on DaVinci Resolve 15
LUTs used: BMPCC4K film to extended video (from Blackmagic)
No grain added in post, No denoiser in post

31 minutes ago, Snuff said:

Looks like P4K is a great match / B Camera to the Ursa Mini. With the GH5/ GH5s I think there's some work to be done to achieve this kind of colors so I'm not sure if the P4K will be an easy combo with the GH5s

48 minutes ago, Snuff said:

It is a nice video but in some scenes there is a lot of noise, what do you think about it?