Yurolov

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 minutes ago, jagnje said:

How do you reckon they sell thousands of cameras with this thread? :) and maybe the send free cameras to people they think are relevant, not who you think is.

Common sense. Lack of common sense isn't good for me as customer. You all look like to be part of a sect. Like they are God or something. They didn't send a camera to Andrew Reid, they should know why. How old are you? They're arrogant. Another viewpoint. You think it isn't relevant, what are you doing here?

23 minutes ago, shooter said:

Common sense. Lack of common sense isn't good for me as customer. You all look like to be part of a sect. Like they are God or something. They didn't send a camera to Andrew Reid, they should know why. How old are you? They're arrogant. Another viewpoint. You think it isn't relevant, what are you doing here?

I’ve done commercials with BMD cameras and Software that A LOT of people have seen, a lot more people than the people writing and viewing this thread, did I get a free camera? Can we put this shit behind us?

28 minutes ago, TurboRat said:

Hi guys,  how much do you think will it take to outfit a P4K including SSD and batteries? Will P4K + SSD + additional batteries exceed $2000+?

I have P4K, T5 and 5 LPE6 at the moment. Probably rounded up to say 1800

Guys, @shooter and @greenscreen are obviously trolls in this thread. Andrew recently did a post about companies sending in people to the forum, it definitely could be these two he means.

I suggest not feediing them for a while and we will see what happens.Bots and paid trolls are usually an impatient bunch.

1 hour ago, Turboguard said:

I have P4K, T5 and 5 LPE6 at the moment. Probably rounded up to say 1800

That's a great price for that kind of camera. I bought a used GH5s body from a friend for 1750 and I'm quite happy with the price. But a P4K + accessories for that price is really competitive.

I am upset there is no pop up flash. For a camera that has stills capability this is a bad decision for a camera at this price point and will put off many buyers. They have not included an EVF to make it more familiar to people who transition from a mobile phone but why then do they not make it go in a pocket like a mobile phone but then lie to everyone and say it's a pocket camera? It's easy for them to give away software as it doesn't cost anything to make and doesn't add any weight to the camera but why do I need software to use this camera when other cameras work fine without it? Also there is no lens with the camera so that is an extra item you will have to buy and I don't see this mentioned in any of the videos. If BM don't make lenses then they shouldn't be selling cameras to people as this is like selling a car to someone without wheels. It seems BM do not care about customers who haven't got a clue.

20 minutes ago, jonpais said:

No

thx a lot.

Dear Blackmagic,

I need to work with camera, if I want a videogame I buy a video game. This is software bordering, they draw this line to force people to think they have a film inside the camera, to be be thrifty. this is a gameplay routine, I will not buy your camera until you grow up. it's an imposition there is something fascist in this stupid mentality.

#turngamemodeoff

#weareworkersnotchilds

22 minutes ago, Dan Wake said:

thx a lot.

Dear Blackmagic,

I need to work with camera, if I want a videogame I buy a video game. This is software bordering, they draw this line to force people to think they have a film inside the camera, to be be thrifty. this is a gameplay routine, I will not buy your camera until you grow up. it's an imposition there is something fascist in this stupid mentality.

#turngamemodeoff

#weareworkersnotchilds

I actually believe there’s a good reason for this. I think it works the same way on professional cinema cameras like Arri and Red too.

7 minutes ago, Dan Wake said:

thx a lot.

I need to work with camera, if I want a videogame I buy a video game. This is a software boundrais, they draw this line to force people to think they have a film inside the camera, to be be thrifty. this is a gameplay routine, I will not buy theyr camera until thy grow up. it's an imposition there is something fascist in this stupid mentality.

BM are a fascist organisation -  Black Magic / Black Shirt!  Also I never wanted this camera but with their stupid low prices they made me an offer I couldn't refuse so not only Fascist but Mafia mentality. Free software and battery are a bad joke. I need free trousers with extra large pocket for this so-called 'pocket' camera to work for me.

6 hours ago, jpfilmz said:

Agreed...This thread has descended into complaining and cry baby whining.

yer they should all man up and get a bmp4k 😎

5576 replies, 545617 views in like 6 months  most of the other forums can't match that since the dawn of eoshd ,clearly bmp4k rules, the rest are wannabe's or haters perhaps 😛

57 minutes ago, Shirozina said:

BM are a fascist organisation -  Black Magic / Black Shirt!  Also I never wanted this camera but with their stupid low prices they made me an offer I couldn't refuse so not only Fascist but Mafia mentality. Free software and battery are a bad joke. I need free trousers with extra large pocket for this so-called 'pocket' camera to work for me.

one word for you.... overalls and you could probably get a box of tissues in there as well !

never had any dealings with bm  before buying a bm4k  but being australian would probably make them pretty easy to deal with. you know i'm beginning to think there must be some basic mineral deficiency in the soil over seas as you people get agitated way to easy. perhaps fuji, pany, sony aught to add valium in blister packs to their camera packs to keep the fanboys reasonable  😀

Okay guys, PANASONIC DROPPED THE FUCKING BOMB. I ordered Lumix LX100-2 on announcement, was said to receive it OCT 1st!!! Then that changed to Oct 16th, which is tomorrow, and STILL no shipping, I looked at BH now and it says exp delivery Oct 25th?!? WTF Panasonic?! I will never trust a company that lies so much to its customers! I’m not canceling my preorder cause it was a gift to my partner, but listen PANA, you lost a customer in me! Panasonic = Evil corporation mentality, I’m nothing but a slave consumer to them.

edit: this is a Panasonic thread no?

you forgot to add a fuji and sony comment, but i wont hold that against you  😀 it seems more than one manufacturer has missed delivery dates, its not the first time nor will it be the last. no idea about the lumix or its specs. but at least the company hasn't gone broke and left you high and dry.... yet 😉

1 hour ago, Shirozina said:

Ewwwww free stuff?! Affordability?! Groooosss, did I accidentally buy a camera for poor people?! I’m giving my P4K away, my iPhone Xs Max has better color science, IBIS AND shoots 4K60p! Oh and it was more expensive than the P4K so I won’t be embarrassed when shooting my next gig with it, PHEW!

5 minutes ago, leslie said:

you forgot to add a fuji and sony comment, but i wont hold that against you  😀 it seems more than one manufacturer has missed delivery dates, its not the first time nor will it be the last. no idea about the lumix or its specs. but at least the company hasn't gone broke and left you high and dry.... yet 😉

But I saw tons of total nobodies using the camera back in August all over YouTube! It already exists, where is mine?! I bought the original on release, used it for gigs such as products for e-commerce companies back in day, as well as my partner using it for his street photography (he’s a famous photographer) so WHY do I have to wait?!?! It already exists?!?

3 minutes ago, Turboguard said:

Ewwwww free stuff?! Affordability?! Groooosss, did I accidentally buy a camera for poor people?! I’m giving my P4K away, my iPhone Xs Max has better color science and OIS and shoots 4K60p! Oh and it was more expensive the the P4K so I won’t be embarrassed when shooting my next gig with it, PHEW!

i guess you won't talk to me then 😓

by the way i have dibs on shirozina's black shirt

8 minutes ago, Turboguard said:

Ewwwww free stuff?! Affordability?! Groooosss, did I accidentally buy a camera for poor people?! I’m giving my P4K away, my iPhone Xs Max has better color science, IBIS AND shoots 4K60p! Oh and it was more expensive than the P4K so I won’t be embarrassed when shooting my next gig with it, PHEW!

But I saw tons of total nobodies using the camera back in August all over YouTube! It already exists, where is mine?! I bought the original on release, used it for gigs such as products for e-commerce companies back in day, as well as my partner using it for his street photography (he’s a famous photographer) so WHY do I have to wait?!?! It already exists?!?

please photocopy your receipt as proof of purchase email that to grant perry  at [email protected] with a small note of displeasure about missed oppotunities. i'm sure somebody down in melbourne cares and will be in contact directly...

i have grant's number but its on my other samsung  sorry bout that  🙄