Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

Yurolov

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Shot some action footage at an airsoft military simulation event. 

BRAW 8:1, a bunch of 120FPS. A bunch of great shots, combined with some decent but all over the map color grades.

Panasonic 12-35mm for the whole piece. Variable ND.

Crazy grade all over the place, didn't put too much work into it besides making it look varied.

9 hours ago, MeanRevert said:

That John Snow Wick is awesome! Do those corridor guys just go out and start filming in the forest like that or is there a whole film permitting process? 

They’re a company. Usually shoot with big team but this one they tried to keep it small. Newway12 posted BTS

On 5/30/2019 at 7:25 PM, Newway12 said:

11 minutes ago, Turboguard said:

They’re a company. Usually shoot with big team but this one they tried to keep it small. Newway12 posted BTS

Ok cool. Thanks for the post.

It looks like they're filming in National Forest so I wasn't sure if you just get permits for that or what. That 'competing' crew looks like they had one.

When dudes post videos from certain locations, I always wonder about the permitting process. Sorry, if thread jack...

On 5/30/2019 at 11:58 AM, Shirozina said:

The Samsung EVO  860 works but the 850 doesn't. Don't know the models of the enclosures as they are cheap no-brand ebay purchases.

Update -  I have got the 850 to work in another enclosure  https://www.startech.com/uk/HDD/Enclosures/usb-3-1-msata-drive-enclosure~SMS1BMU313

It's quite big but has ventilation holes. I picked up a used one for under £10.

Who it's interested in this project? Flip out screen for BMPCC PK   ==> ebay like shop maybe we can convince him to send the parts in EU/US . Personally i think it's the perfect solution for gimbal work and also supercharges the pocket ability of the camera.

Also i've seen here on the forum that there is interest in ssd alternative , i'm using since november  2x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA-III mSATA3 in  THIS ENCLOSURE and it's the cheapest and slimest option.I've done some test and the speed are the same with Samsung T5 ssd and if you want faster speeds you can use nvram ssd encosure but it's bigger and expensive.

image.thumb.png.e02938886df34a1fc03059aca6e013cb.png

I think it is the Woodencamera kit as you can see the SDI in the back of the viewfinder. It looks like he's gone Camera > HDMI > Video Assist > SDI > VF. You could do the same thing, but replace the VA with BMD HDMI-SDI converter. They're like 30 bucks second hand, and run on USB power. Could tidy up the kit and minimise loose wires if you mount it somewhere out the way... like taped to a V-mount with USB output for example.