GH5 to Alexa Conversion

Sage

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 7/20/2019 at 1:09 AM, Adam Kuźniar said:

Look who's using GHAlexa too

GHa or ACES (with some tricks to get rid of red clipping and overall magentaish look) are the only ways to make the GH5 look good.
And of course lots of diffusion in front of the lens and blur in post.

On 7/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, Adam Kuźniar said:

Look who's using GHAlexa too

An excellent channel; very well spoken. His lighting reviews have been a great resource for me

9 hours ago, Wild Ranger said:

Hi, here is a music video that i was DP, shot with GHAlex.

it´s on the band's youtube only, so compression sucks. but i can upload some frames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4hmsEW6PKQ&fbclid=IwAR3cYGmVBw47xgaaULwJKtSEQ9n8E9vpatP_55kWdZnOG371OHM_9_V_5zg

So cool man, very metal ? 

23 hours ago, Walter H said:

@Sage As a very new Panasonic S1 owner and being extremely impressed by the image you have created, I'm piling on with others who have said they would be very interested in applying this to the S1. 

Thanks, and I will follow this thread. 

Yes I think the Panasonic s1 will be a king. I tonly takes time that everyone really understands what a nearly perfect camera this is. So much better then the gh5.

Makes me wonder whether the gh5 also took some time until it got so popular?

By the way the german site slashcam tested the s1 very fast with the vlog and they are very impressed about dynamic range, colour rendition.

1 hour ago, PannySVHS said:

@Wild Ranger Love what you do with color on the GH5! Really dig the videos you have been posting on here. Can you post the video above?

The Spot has not been publish yet, also it's targeted for Instagram and Facebook, those are the trends nowadays ?

But I can share this clip in modest HD quality here.

On 7/30/2019 at 11:31 PM, Wild Ranger said:

The Spot has not been publish yet, also it's targeted for Instagram and Facebook, those are the trends nowadays ?

But I can share this clip in modest HD quality here.

Hallo, thanks a lot for sharing! Unfortunately I cannot see nor play the video. :(

Nice work guys; sure, Aces is a viable route (VLog -> LogC -> Aces). With the next release though, EC will really exceed the aesthetics of standard LogC routes in every way

12 hours ago, mirekti said:

@Sage Any update on GH5S profile?

Well, I've certainly blown through my own deadlines. Best steer clear of further prediction until the exact date can be guaranteed beyond a doubt. Progress on the P4K is good (which directly benefits the S, and 5).

Here is the first 'P4Ka in the wild':

EC MAIN

3b.thumb.png.ea96f32a6b3c5e59f1c1acc1cf62524d.png2b.thumb.png.629d7d6312ceadf69e8e146aaa8eff3f.png

EC LINEAR

1b.thumb.png.fa42e4b99fe80d5baaf1ba9a2fd23575.png