Andrew Reid

Panasonic S1 V-LOG -- New image quality king of the hill

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 minutes ago, Patrick B. said:

@thebrothersthre3 @Vision well you get 10-bit 1080p in v-log BUT only down to 30p. So no 24 or 25p. Seems so Canon-like to remove those and I hope S1H doesn’t have that limitation. 

that's bizarre, I'd consider getting a ninja star or ninka 2 at that point

5 hours ago, Patrick B. said:

@thebrothersthre3 @Vision well you get 10-bit 1080p in v-log BUT only down to 30p. So no 24 or 25p. Seems so Canon-like to remove those and I hope S1H doesn’t have that limitation. 

5 hours ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

that's bizarre, I'd consider getting a ninja star or ninka 2 at that point

Screenshot_20190923-053525_Chrome.jpg

9 hours ago, Vision said:

Screenshot_20190923-053525_Chrome.jpg

Ahh, so it DOES have 25p, but not 24p.  I guess the 25p doesn't show for me because I have it set to NTSC.  So that might an option to set it to PAL and get 25p.  But still very odd to exclude 24p in 1080p 10-bit.

1 hour ago, Patrick B. said:

Ahh, so it DOES have 25p, but not 24p.  I guess the 25p doesn't show for me because I have it set to NTSC.  So that might an option to set it to PAL and get 25p.  But still very odd to exclude 24p in 1080p 10-bit.

Yeah WTF

2 hours ago, Patrick B. said:

Yah S1 is Hybrid shooter so you get photo video for Usa lads 23.98fps and for Us Eu we get 25p or fps what ever floats ur boat

Now lets get things straight IF u want true Cinema 24p u either get S1H or go to m43 (GH5/S)