Jump to content

GH5 10-bit 4:2:2 internal?


Germy1979
 Share

Recommended Posts

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, SullyCortez said:

Most likely it will have IBIS. I can't see them introducing 'dual in body is mk ii' and NOT putting it in their biggest camera..... 99% its there

I would say that by not mentioning it in the launch indicates that there is a better chance of not having it then having it.

Im not saying they wont put it in. I am just saying IMO its more like 85% chance no IBIS and 15% IBIS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like even the rumors about 6K video were half true! 

 

8 hours ago, markr041 said:

"10bit 422 internal and 4k 60fps"

Yes, but not together. 10bit 422 internal is for UHD at 30p. Otherwise 8bit 420 internal. What is not clear is whether there is 10bit 422 external for UHD 60p.

However how many external recorders can do 4K 60fps?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BrorSvensson said:


is the 2.5x crop true?

These kind of videos are... useless. A nice fellow, but he just rehash what we read on the net and did not even bother going to Photokina (not that expensive), as a real journalist should do, and talk to the people from Panasonic there to get all the details and bring something that was not yet said or confirmed. Waist of time, just click bait.

He could even had taken his own videos and photos of the beast instead of relying on other's work... 

Sorry if I sound rude, but I have (now sold) ran a modest tech website in English and French from Japan on Japanese tech and being on the go to cover press event or show like these where our first priority to get something that others were too lazy to get.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2016 at 6:11 AM, TSV said:

These kind of videos are... useless. A nice fellow, but he just rehash what we read on the net and did not even bother going to Photokina (not that expensive), as a real journalist should do, and talk to the people from Panasonic there to get all the details and bring something that was not yet said or confirmed. Waist of time, just click bait.

Yep, it's not one of his better videos, but he's done some good reviews, most recently of the Pan Leica 12mm f/1.4 lens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...