Yurolov

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

2 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

Vimeo didn't use to be that way a few years ago that I remember. I am beginning to just hate paying them money for upload space anymore every month. I hardly upload at all as of late. What the heck they doing with it?

Just way too much chaos in my life as of late with my mother to concentrate on video stuff. I have opened my camera bag in 2 months. Still not positive I am going to get this C100 ever I ordered. Depressing as hell.

Why did you order a C100? For work or hobby filming?

2 hours ago, mercer said:

I’ve noticed, on Vimeo, that if you play the video before you make it full screen, it seems to play smoother and not pause. 

Vimeo is very cumbersome for me. I think it requires very high internet speeds just to play optimally. I don't like Youtube because of how they compress videos, but YT plays immediately. Unlike Vimeo that would suddenly pause after playing for 2seconds. I like Vimeo from 2-3years ago, don't know what they did with their architecture

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
36 minutes ago, TurboRat said:

Why did you order a C100? For work or hobby filming?

Oh for Hobby. I am 71 years old. I retired a long time ago. I want nothing to do that involves work anymore LoL. Did that stuff for over 50 years. Thank god for legal drugs, ehh prescriptions.

I had a Panasonic AF100A and really sort of regretted selling it. Hard to not have a Cine camera for the convenience.they offer. I have worked with, and owned a lot of ENG cameras years ago. My A7s is really nice, but not great for my big hands. I am more of a tripod guy anyhow.  Running n Gunning Ain't in my vocabulary anymore! If i tried flying with a Gimbal I would fly alright, right off some cliff probably.

Would anyone want some fresh of the card ProRes HQ 422's that I shot (while I was a little too drunk) last night? Handheld with speedbooster .71(Nikon) and Sigma 18-35.

https://we.tl/t-u0nkNHIEzy

These are the settings for all clips:

Settings.png

Disclaimer! I did remove the audio because of privacy (eg I'm wasted and slurring) but I will say that the on board microphones ARE FINE, they are very clear and I'm super surprised by both picture and sound!

4 hours ago, Turboguard said:

Would anyone want some fresh of the card ProRes HQ 422's that I shot (while I was a little too drunk) last night? Handheld with speedbooster .71(Nikon) and Sigma 18-35. These settings:

Disclaimer! I did remove the audio because of privacy but I will say that the on board microphones ARE FINE, they are very clear and I'm super surprised by both picture and sound!

I want Aqua Blue😭

26 minutes ago, DBounce said:

Sure, share away!

Added link in original post!

Here's a quick grade of the ProRes. Grades super smooth, as expected. Love how it handles details and highlights. This footage is like kindergarten level compared to grading the OG BMPCC's prores (meaning this is so smooth and easy). And I don't like adding sharpness (midtone details) or the like. All luma curve, some temp and tint change, and hue.

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.54.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.54.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.54.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.54.02 AM.png

4 hours ago, Turboguard said:

Added link in original post!

Here's a quick grade of the ProRes. Grades super smooth, as expected. Love how it handles details and highlights. This footage is like kindergarten level compared to grading the OG BMPCC's prores (meaning this is so smooth and easy). And I don't like adding sharpness (midtone details) or the like. All luma curve, some temp and tint change, and hue.

Nice.  What lens(es) used?

9 minutes ago, wyrlyn said:

its oct 10, where is the film?

According to the poster who shown the teaser (I believe he brought back the first part of it) in the summary.  It supposed to be shown on Blackmagic's Youtube channel sometime.  Just thought I share.

3 minutes ago, matthere said:

@Alpicat Had the invite, but had other stuff on.. Have BM said when we might get our cameras?

They haven't said anything unfortunately, they just showed the films. One person who ordered from cvp really early on told me he hasn't had any updates from them at all, which sounds a bit worrying. I personally haven't ordered yet, will only get it in the new year if I need it for work. 

6 minutes ago, JordanWright said:

CVP still don't know when they get another delivery.

I was just looking back at the posts on this thread on 9th April when it was put on pre-order at CVP.

@Snowfun was the first with the pre-order (he's had his) and then you weren't far behind so I'm presuming you should be in the next batch.

I was trying to remember where I was (ordered at 8pm UK that day) and thought it was sub 20 as well but just looking at those posts and @Kisaha posted at 9.30 that it was already at 200 so maybe I'm further down the list than I thought !