715462219_1DXIII(7).thumb.jpg.ded3ff89b9d2118a1a14f099dce9e435.jpg

Nikon D780
AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR
NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S, AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR
Nikon COOLPIX P950
Panasonic professional style 4K camcorders “HC-X1500” “HC-X2000”
Insta360 ONE-R modular action cam & 360 degree system

EMxAmnQUUAAJMYO.thumb.jpg.fd8a1c6a40fdc5f0b66990dee703ba54.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Video Hummus said:

Big note on the insta 360 One-R. It has a 1-inch sensor.

So hopefully it’s 360 abilities will be well above their past 360 camera.

I like the idea of it being modular. I’m just a bit worried about it’s survivability.  

Very curios too about the new Insta... I have a one x and I really like but I hope for a bump in video quality... Modular system is interesting but how solid will it be?

Hope for Kasey 'cameraconspiracies' Stern that Sony will release the FDR-X3000 successor finally as well. xD

Staying true to actioncams... that Insta 360 One-R looking interesting. Especially now that flying FPV quads has turned into people throwing on GoPros and now Instas on those cinewhoops. Interesting application for sure.

1 hour ago, Cinegain said:

Hope for Kasey 'cameraconspiracies' Stern that Sony will release the FDR-X3000 successor finally as well. xD

Staying true to actioncams... that Insta 360 One-R looking interesting. Especially now that flying FPV quads has turned into people throwing on GoPros and now Instas on those cinewhoops. Interesting application for sure.

DJI is definitely going to release a FPV drone kit this year. Maybe after that we will get sub 249g FPV drones with decent cameras. 

1 hour ago, Video Hummus said:

The blood comet must pass over the super blood moon before such a thing shall come to pass.

They will release the a7siii when the sales of their current cameras aren't selling.  I have a feeling their current a7 sales are slowing down since this season seemed to be the first that they widely started discounting their a7iii. 

21 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

I hope Sony announces the full frame little brother to the FX9, or Blackmagic announces a camera with a Full Frame sensor.

P4K, P6K, and now the P8K...  collect the whole set!

At this rate the P8K would come with a PL mount for that BM camera complaint trifecta: battery life, that it's still called "pocket", and the lens mount!

16 hours ago, eleison said:

They will release the a7siii when the sales of their current cameras aren't selling.  I have a feeling their current a7 sales are slowing down since this season seemed to be the first that they widely started discounting their a7iii. 

That is probably because a a7IV is on the way, likely mid 2020. I expect it will show up a few months after the a7SIII.

12 hours ago, kye said:

P4K, P6K, and now the P8K...  collect the whole set!

At this rate the P8K would come with a PL mount for that BM camera complaint trifecta: battery life, that it's still called "pocket", and the lens mount!

I can't see BMD now releasing a camera in 2020 or beyond with a PL mount that isn't swappable, am pretty sure they've realised that is important 

4 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

Actually I change my wish, an update from blackmagic on the new video assist monitors that they are finally shipping with Blackmagic Raw support for the Sony FS5 and Nikon Z6.

Does make sense for BMD to support their own codec in their recorder monitors!