Yurolov

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony camerasΒ EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, Turboguard said:

I have a few Cannes lions under my belt and I’ve shot with no ibis, non active lens mounts and finally NO AF for the past 7-8years. This camera is crazy insane, and also it’s freaking 1400dollars with tax!!! Like what stuff do you guys even shot?!

I won an ADDY, Got Nominated for a Local Emmy, and Won the Pine Wood Derby in Cub Scouts (3rd Place Trophy)

Can we Hang out Bro?Β 

1 hour ago, RWR said:

They have a pic of a dude freestyling it on the back of a motorcycle

omg πŸ˜‚

professional-insets-xl.jpg?_v=1522820444

> guys, am i to understand that this announcement has been made with no footage? not a single frame?

also, flippy screen brahs. flippy flippy flippy

C'mon... Grant Petty had a prototype working and recording for cards and SSD today! Didn't you naysayers see it yet? ; )

Footage cycle has its marketing cycle as well. Just for your sake, people, haven't you noticed yet along the usual announcements on BMD cameras? :-)

To me It looks like black magic flavor of crowdfunding... And once upon a time (after BMCCC GS fiasco) BM declared that will never again present product that is not ready for distributing. I simply don't like such serious/radical change of policy-mind.

19 minutes ago, kaylee said:

omg πŸ˜‚

> guys, am i to understand that this announcement has been made with no footage? not a single frame?

Unfortunately I am out of likes for today.

But, yes, the AD Agency doing the work, obviously mistook it for a smartphone or GoPro, and planned the campaign for VLogging and action sports among other things. They probably wanted to position this as a camera for everyone.

Btw I still didn't figure out why there is money flying around that biker in that scene with the camera.Β 

16 minutes ago, kaylee said:

omg πŸ˜‚

Agreed. Specs look great, would like to see actual moving images before plunking down the card. Though that handheld shot on the quad is great. Nobody does promo photos better than Blackmagic. Nobody.

Just now, RWR said:

Yah..how long a recording? Is it online?

Regardless..pre-production

It is a pre-production unit, of course. No footage online yet. Because when happens it is invariably the best of outcome you can find anywhere, isn't it? ;-)

10 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

If Panasonic did a RAW and ProRes firmware update for the GH5S.... Wouldn't that be game over Blackmagic? :)

It's funny you said that Andrew! I think Panasonic needs to do this to sell a single GH5S after the BMPCC4K release!

On 4/7/2018 at 11:14 AM, webrunner5 said:

I hope it doesn't mean I have to have a rig like this one to use it!!! There is a Sony A7s mk II in there someplace believe it or not.

http://www.icgmagazine.com/web/next-level-filmmaking/

Β 

rigfrom hell.jpg

Probably should have just mounted the a7S II to the dashboard of the taco wagon behind him and used that for stabilization...

Still on topic... This is a Mark II product. From a well-known camera manufacturer and Resolve provider, amongst other goodies.

Far away to be any introductory technology based on crowdfunding. Well, unless we have to call the mainstream RED the same... ;-)

5 minutes ago, Mark Romero 2 said:

Probably should have just mounted the a7S II to the dashboard of the taco wagon behind him and used that for stabilization...

this man looks like hes recently been in an accident or is just about to have one

rigfrom hell.jpg