Yurolov

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Do we know if the HD is full sensor or windowed, because it seems in the Cinema interview he implied it was windowed. The second thing is that I find no mention of 120 fps Hd, but I think he mentioned it in the Cinema5d interview. Hopefully people attenting NAB can tell us about quality of the screen and lastly does it have autofocus. But still it is WOW WOW WOW

3 minutes ago, froess said:

Is it possible to record the audio from the 3.5mm and mini xlr seperatly? or at least to one to right and another to the left channel?

I'm just quoting from cinema5d:

https://www.cinema5d.com/blackmagic-pocket-cinema-4k-camera-hands-on-with-ceo-grant-petty/

Those guy took out random figures. They make mistakes often. I guess we all do. 

7 minutes ago, TomasSunyer said:

Shooting Resolutions:

4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160

(Ultra HD), 1920 x 1080 (HD)

No anamorphic mode ATM

Sure about that?!! How sad!

So crop has effectively jumped from 2.88 to 2 times. And usable from ISO400-800 to ISO12800. Wow.

The entire Blackmagic suite is free.

P.S. If the sensor is as wide as mentioned, the crop could be even less than 2x.

19 minutes ago, mechanicalEYE said:

Yeah, maybe their service will offset your feelings on the tax.

I had orders with  BH, and Adorama while placing orders with HRC, and HRC beat both companies on two separate occasions.

Man you should Show them this Thread you prob got them 20+ Pre orders... That has to be worth a Free Pocket 4k!!:glasses:!!!??? (get me one too)

10 minutes ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:
Guess that AF will be bad as CDAF usual - good for S-AF only.
BM cameras don't have AF.

No pre-orders here. I will just befriend a seller and jump the queue for two. Maybe bribe him. Hmmm ... this camera is definitely sinful. 

7 minutes ago, Davide Roveri said:

Where have you preordered mate? Can't find a UK link yet! :-( 

CVP

I googled “CVP Blackmagic pocket 4K preorder” because I couldn’t locate the page.

edit - it’s on their main page now.

3 minutes ago, Snowfun said:

CVP

I googled “CVP Blackmagic pocket 4K preorder” because I could locate the page.

Awesome, thanks mate!! I was refreshing the main page like an idiot! :-P 

There was a pop-up saying that 9 people put the item in the basket in the past 24 hours so it shouldn't be too bad at the moment! 

8 minutes ago, Danyyyel said:

Do we know if the HD is full sensor or windowed, because it seems in the Cinema interview he implied it was windowed. The second thing is that I find no mention of 120 fps Hd, but I think he mentioned it in the Cinema5d interview. Hopefully people attenting NAB can tell us about quality of the screen and lastly does it have autofocus. But still it is WOW WOW WOW

In the Cinema5D video interview I heard full down sample to HD and they mentioned because of that no antialiasing, etc.

3 minutes ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:

I thought the original BMPCC have, but it was very slow - the "focus" button on it is not an AF?

blackmagic-pocket-cinema-camera-back.jpg

It will probably be one touch MFT autofocus like the BMPCC had.