Jump to content
timmyturntable

NX1 RAW VIDEO???

Recommended Posts

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, lucabutera said:

No boy has been mistreated in this forum.
We are a community, our mission is to share information.
We have asked for a shred of evidence to support the declarations.
He has lost more time writing excuses and posting screenshots than just uploading an original dng file and silencing everyone.
This is a very suspicious behavior in the light of his statements.
Furthermore, the tests provided, analyzed by expert photographers, have increased our doubts.
Who is publicly accused of lying defends himself by showing evidence to his defense and humiliating those who accused him of lying, in fact this was his reaction "I'll show you the video on Vimeo" statement never contradicted
Remember that the video on Vimeo does not constitute any proof, if this is his long awaited demonstration on April 1, it will still be a big disappointment for everyone.
Nobody asked to have the availability of the hack, just a simple test that would not compromise his work.
I think he is a prankster or in search of fame, or he wants to get a good sale, but this remains my opinion. nobody can feel offended by this.
I like everyone I hope that the raw video is true but I keep my feet on the ground because all the facts and the lack of evidence deny it.
I can not believe him by divine act of faith, and I discourage everyone from buying an NX1 camera if he believes he is shooting in raw.

Today, for the good of the community, I want to end this discussion to dispel doubts and misunderstandings once and for all.
Break the silence, today show everyone that you have developed a hack to shoot in RAW, even if still under development, share your information and I will send you for free an NXL adapter that is worth 429.00 euros, if you do not, you will prove that I am right.

Luca Butera.

If I come to your balcony and sing a song, can I get a free NXL too ? Love your work Luca, I'm a big fan <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, iamoui said:

What lynch mob are you guys referring to? I saw people ask for evidence of a claim, which is reasonable, I saw one person act like a jerk, and I saw a few people do some detective work to pretty much show the claims made were most likely false. Now this “kid” is running away because of the way he was supposedly treated?

How can I be impatient if I’m not waiting for anything? I’m simply making an observation. I do, however, enjoy watching all the virtue signaling of “guys he’s just a kid take it easy on him, goooosh”. He’s got a long road in front of him if he can’t handle a few people on the internet being rude. That is, if he is even a “kid.”  It’s not rude to be skeptical on the internet when pretty much everyone is anonymous. 

I also enjoyed your generalization of New Yorkers. Very tolerant and liberal of you. The story never ends. 

Well, was it you or me that has been speaking with him privately?

You have comphresion skills, I'm sure of it.  

I tried to be a conduit and temper the situation. He asked for my help and support and that's exactly what I agreed to do and intend to do going forward, despite this becoming a trick or not. My lack of fear of being fooled puts me in a unique position. I've also been ridiculed and mocked during this fun exhibition. But I'm 44, been around the block a few hundred times and back. 

I made it too easy for you guys. I gave you my clear and honest assestment of the general mood that was happening on the other side as it became apparent. Some of you debated, postured, professed, demanded and gave altimatuim. Not wise. Not strategic. Now you get to pay up.  

Every brilliant mind we recgonize today has gone through the same old shit before people admired their work. It starts off as healthy skeptism. It then moves into impatience, then baiting, then insults and ridicule or defamation of character, and then finally eating their own shit sandwich. Look at the Sistine Chapel. Years behind schedule. Still deeply revered today.

As far as the New Yorker's statement. It's my observation. Even New Yorker's will tell you that their "in-your-face" communication style is unique to the geography, and they seem pretty smitten with it too. I'm not revealing any secrets here.

BTW,  I have six close friends from NYC and one from Jersey and family from Detroit. The tech companies in the greater Seattle area draw people here from all walks of life. I've noticed New Yorker's (from NYC) don't fair well over here if they're not willing to adapt to a more sutble west coast communication style. Turns out the people here don't appreciate being cat called by a derogatory nickname followed by a demand in the workplace. 

This is one of the more liberal places I have ever lived in. In fact we've had legalized recreational weed for some years now, first to enact $15/hr minimum wage, and we just passed statewide protections for net neutrality. We largely swing Bernie and we're telling ICE to back off. Studies show when one state entacts brave progressive policies the other states soon follow. You're welcome America. 🔔

You can question this RAW hack, Arikhan's and my own integrity, but do not question my liberalism. 📣

3 hours ago, tweak said:

hahahaha is that you Ebrahim Saadawi???

Thanks for your vast contributions. 

20 hours ago, Kisaha said:

haha! it crossed my mind too! but I just hope that something good comes out of it, because I like to be positive in the end, and the "silenced" majority of NX owners, deserve to have something to smile about.

That's how I perceived the ongoing situation though. He asked for a week, who can not wait for a week, for such an insignificant matter?

So far all signs lead to "likely". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matthew Hartman said:

I tried to be a conduit and temper the situation.

I think that part of the dramatic problem of this more and more becoming excellent scenario is - here we have some really and extremely competent people (even with proven contribution to NX1 long life) - Lucca Buttera or Andrew Read above all - that didn't like at all idea that they have to be tempered by any mediator. So, I doubt that tempering argument like "Look at the Sistine Chapel" could be received with applause... but contribution to growing  NX1-rawhack drama to the one with universal proportion is, I think, unquestionable :)

I suspect that contre-réaction in the form of dramatic peripetia will have some of the angriness  against institution of chosen apostle...

(My try of tempering is - we all are in the game, let's than play with playful smiles and - why not - exchanging the roles, including the flexibility of main hero.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, anonim said:

I think that part of the dramatic problem of this more and more becoming excellent scenario is - here we have some really and extremely competent people (even with proven contribution to NX1 long life) - Luka Butera or Andrew Read above all - that didn't like at all idea that they have to be tempered by any mediator. So, I doubt that tempering argument like "Look at the Sistine Chapel" could be received with applause... but contribution to growing  NX1-rawhack drama to the one with universal proportion is, I think, unquestionable :)

I suspect that contre-réaction in the form of dramatic peripetia will have some of the angriness  against institution of chosen apostle...

(My try of tempering is - we all are in the game, let's than play with playful smiles and - why not - exchanging the roles, including the flexibility of main hero.)

I honestly don't care how I'm received. I make my own way in life and learned to depend only on myself for approval a long, long time ago. If you give that power to others they will inevitably fail with it. It's not an affliction, it's pure human nature. Even parent's fail sometimes. I probably failed Arikhan on some level. 

There are many here I respect, including yourself, but we're not all close as in a close friendship, those tend to blossom offline, so I'm not deeply invested. That being said, if anyone would like to learn more about me on a personal level, I don't hold those efforts back. And you'll get honesty from me. 

I write this stuff, I throw it out there knowing it's not going to stick to everyone's wall. But I'm not looking for everyone. I'm looking for real solutions to real challenges. Sometimes those need nurturing before you arrive at the answer. I got time. 

If Andrew banned me from this site for life right after this posts, so be it. I'll just keep forging ahead blazing my own trail, because I know my own competencies better than anyone else, Andrew, nor anyone else gets to define that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Matthew Hartman said:

If Andrew banned me from this site for life right after this posts, so be it.

Oh no, you surely will not be banned being one of the, or actually the most polite/sober member here :) and I'm sure you know that. It just seems to me that, from the one point of discussion, you unwillingly made matters just more complicate - but, of course, I likely may be wrong.

After all, it seems logical to me that any serious hacker simply needs competent community as some members here - as much as community needs capable hackers. If it is so - it seems to me that there's no place for possibility that both sides will not sooner or later exchange their needs without any help.

But, of course, any truly great drama begin with triumph of subjective moments and their following conflicts :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lucabutera said:

Today, for the good of the community, I want to end this discussion to dispel doubts and misunderstandings once and for all.
Break the silence, today show everyone that you have developed a hack to shoot in RAW, even if still under development, share your information and I will send you for free an NXL adapter that is worth 429.00 euros, if you do not, you will prove that I am right.

Luca Butera.

Exactly the problem, he posted a date when he would be ready to share his hack. Why can't you and many others here just WAIT for that date to come? It is only 3 days from now at this point. Why do you feel the need to force someone to do something they are not prepared to do. He asked until the first, why not wait until the first and then start pestering him for proof. Now you are willing to pay money rather than just wait a few more days, he has not broken his original timeline or anything yet. If it is fake then the 1st will come and everyone will know it. If I am not mistaken he didn't even post this here, someone else found it elsewhere and released it here.  You just want proof to put your own mind at ease, to protect yourself from whatever perceived harm that is could come to you. Hopefully he takes you up on your offer, the hack is legit, and maybe you will learn something from this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/03/2018 at 3:02 PM, lucabutera said:

No boy has been mistreated in this forum.
We are a community, our mission is to share information.
We have asked for a shred of evidence to support the declarations.
He has lost more time writing excuses and posting screenshots than just uploading an original dng file and silencing everyone.
This is a very suspicious behavior in the light of his statements.
Furthermore, the tests provided, analyzed by expert photographers, have increased our doubts.
Who is publicly accused of lying defends himself by showing evidence to his defense and humiliating those who accused him of lying, in fact this was his reaction "I'll show you the video on Vimeo" statement never contradicted
Remember that the video on Vimeo does not constitute any proof, if this is his long awaited demonstration on April 1, it will still be a big disappointment for everyone.
Nobody asked to have the availability of the hack, just a simple test that would not compromise his work.
I think he is a prankster or in search of fame, or he wants to get a good sale, but this remains my opinion. nobody can feel offended by this.
I like everyone I hope that the raw video is true but I keep my feet on the ground because all the facts and the lack of evidence deny it.
I can not believe him by divine act of faith, and I discourage everyone from buying an NX1 camera if he believes he is shooting in raw.

Today, for the good of the community, I want to end this discussion to dispel doubts and misunderstandings once and for all.
Break the silence, today show everyone that you have developed a hack to shoot in RAW, even if still under development, share your information and I will send you for free an NXL adapter that is worth 429.00 euros, if you do not, you will prove that I am right.

Luca Butera.

Even after the incentive ... 

I guess, a damp squid is a damp squib.

I wonder if any more proof of fraud is required. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By 1st April 2022, I will release a hack whereby you will be able to shoot 5k RAW on you Mavic Air. 

 

I am sharing this pic. I don't know what's it's got to do with the 5k hack, but honestly, who cares.

 

images (8).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sanveer said:

By 1st April 2022, I will release a hack whereby you will be able to shoot 5k RAW on you Mavic Air. 

 

I am sharing this pic. I don't know what's it's got to do with the 5k hack, but honestly, who cares.

 

images (8).jpg

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a colossal fuck up of self-fulfilling prophecies. And the blame should be shared by every one. This never should have been preannounced. He never should have named a surrogate to speak for him, especially since the surrogate admittedly knew only a little more than we did and is fairly new to the forum.

 If anything, he should have taken this to Andrew Reid before bringing it to anyone else. And we all probably should have given the kid the benefit of the doubt... at least for a coupl of days. But grand claims require grand proof and instead of providing adequate proof, he got angry and defensive. But at the end of the day... who gives a shit what some nerds on a forum think or say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mercer said:

What a colossal fuck up of self-fulfilling prophecies. And the blame should be shared by every one. This never should have been preannounced. He never should have named a surrogate to speak for him, especially since the surrogate admittedly knew only a little more than we did and is fairly new to the forum.

 If anything, he should have taken this to Andrew Reid before bringing it to anyone else. And we all probably should have given the kid the benefit of the doubt... at least for a coupl of days. But grand claims require grand proof and instead of providing adequate proof, he got angry and defensive. But at the end of the day... who gives a shit what some nerds on a forum think or say?

who are you calling a nerd, geek?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...