wolf33d

DJI Mavic Pro II

The commercial (and all the videos by various youtubers that were there) are amazing, but the product itself.. it feels like it's just there so you can tag #anamorphicdrone on your instagram post. I don't see any difference in the day shots, and about night shots.. I don't think I've shot bright light sources shining directly into the lens at night with my drone. 

changemymind?

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, Adam Kuźniar said:

The commercial (and all the videos by various youtubers that were there) are amazing, but the product itself.. it feels like it's just there so you can tag #anamorphicdrone on your instagram post. I don't see any difference in the day shots, and about night shots.. I don't think I've shot bright light sources shining directly into the lens at night with my drone. 

changemymind?

i have the letus gopro anamorphic 1.33. I think their  more subtle than your traditional 2 x anamorphic. maybe because as i understand it they are only compressing horizontally unlike your normal 2 x anamorphic. the other thought i have about them is that their modern lens with modern coatings which i presume makes them more neutral. But that's just my two cents worth.