How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

• Super Members

Unfortunately it is difficult to raise awareness on DPR of what happened here due to them banning any links with EOSHD.com in them.

So if he does pull the same stunt over there to one of their users then I'd have to say that it will have been entirely down to DPR themselves.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
12 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

Unfortunately it is difficult to raise awareness on DPR of what happened here due to them banning any links with EOSHD.com in them.

So if he does pull the same stunt over there to one of their users then I'd have to say that it will have been entirely down to DPR themselves.

788241995_ScreenShot2019-05-09at4_19_41PM.png.6f453efd4ec68f7876259e6b7936a549.png

So I sent a message to DPR and they DO aware of this issue. This EOSHD post already proves his crime. 

Also, He claimed that he owns the largest cinema production company in Egypt and has been working as a professional for 5 years since 19. Btw he is 24, not 25. Sorry about that. But seriously? Can anyone get the largest company in Egpyt around 20? Does he even have his website for professional works? After I checked his comments, he is not even a filmmaker for sure or amateur... 

11 minutes ago, leeys said:

I've messaged Dale Baskin at DPR about him in 2017 and we exchanged a few messages. He is aware but I'm not sure if they're monitoring him.

They are. But they didn't do anything on him. 

Well, I guess we can expose his past on DPR. 

Herrlo friends, this is Kaylee Sr. Due to honor points of my accont please diregard such words about Mr. E.S.

If oyu would care to, I have perfected this drone for selfies/action cam or gimbal

Hakunna Matata,

*drops character* edit: omg. lookit the description

56 minutes ago, sanveer said:

Could people who've been scammed contact the Depart or Cyber Crimes in Egypt, and file a formal complaint, via email. Maybe that would help someone spend a few days in jail, stop swindling other people, and stop being an internal swindler in general:

http://www.mcit.gov.eg/Contact_Us

Are you serious? They have a civil unrest in Egypt almost every 6 months. Western Countries literally planned and executed a coup there, or else WW3 was imminent.. Do you believe anyone cares what an idiot comments on the internet on his free time?!

2 hours ago, sanveer said:

Could people who've been scammed contact the Depart or Cyber Crimes in Egypt, and file a formal complaint, via email. Maybe that would help someone spend a few days in jail, stop swindling other people, and stop being an internal swindler in general:

http://www.mcit.gov.eg/Contact_Us

Sadly, there is no way to arrest him. Ever. Egypt is not in a condition to deal with this issue.

The only way to solve this issue is to expose his truth on DPR and stop him from being an active user. All users from DPR know nothing about him and yet he is pretending as a professional filmmaker with false info.

3 hours ago, Kisaha said:

Are you serious? They have a civil unrest in Egypt almost every 6 months. Western Countries literally planned and executed a coup there, or else WW3 was imminent.. Do you believe anyone cares what an idiot comments on the internet on his free time?!

Western countries  wiped out the Entire Continents of Australia, North and South America, and many parts of Africa, committing genocides that run in Triple Digits in the Millions.

You'd be surprised how tolerant people in the world are, global terrorism not withstanding.

1 hour ago, GM5 said:

Sadly, there is no way to arrest him. Ever. Egypt is not in a condition to deal with this issue.

The only way to solve this issue is to expose his truth on DPR and stop him from being an active user. All users from DPR know nothing about him and yet he is pretending as a professional filmmaker with false info.

And all other forums he is a part of. 

28 minutes ago, Django said:

i see kid giving fake advice all the time on canon forums over there. one day he's an EOS R owner, the other a 5DIV expert.. when we all know he's probably still on his Rebel 500D.. SMH

lol yeah. I saw comments about cinema cameras that Canon cameras will dominate them. Such as dual pixel AF can replace current focus pulling. He knows nothing about cinematography. 

Btw, does he really works as a professional? This is what he said:

"I work in the professional video industry, saying that all these amazing technological advances aren't needed because 'real' pros work around them, is exactly like those saying pros don't need anything but a MF Leica without an LCD. It's ridiculous. 

1- An EVF is an emmensely valuable tool for cinematographers, and external cinema EVFs are extremely low quality for some reason. To get a 3.89m dot type external EVF, you'll pay 5000+, and have an HDMI cable dangling. 

2- IBIS is an extremely valuable tool, and we've tried the GH5 on gimbals and it actually aids 3 axis gimbals, not work against them, I call BS from Panasonic and pretty sure the oversized sensor just didn't have room to move inside the mount. Cinematographers have been using IS cameras and lenses on gimbals for years and they work very well. Plus this is a handheld camera, not an URSA Mini. 

3- AF, anyone who doesn't appreciate AF in the cinema work is either a snob shooting film or didn't try DPAF! It saves money."

BS.

https://***URL removed***/news/8108094649/photojournalist-faces-death-penalty-in-egypt-for-covering-anti-government-protests?comment=2254558522

Actually, some of them found his past. Now, he is refusing that he didn't do that and not the same person... Who wanna fight him back?

7 hours ago, sanveer said:

Western countries  wiped out the Entire Continents of Australia, North and South America, and many parts of Africa, committing genocides that run in Triple Digits in the Millions.

You'd be surprised how tolerant people in the world are, global terrorism not withstanding.

It depends on who is doing the killing, and who is doing the dying.  We have a long way to go yet.

Killing people and wiping them out is hardly a new concept in society. Even Chimpanzees make humans looks tame. It is just now it can be done on a larger scale, and it is reported in 2.5 minutes all around the world. It is now the new normal.  Living creatures are cruel as shit. Survival of the fittest and all that. Even plant life is protective and invasive as hell! It Ain't going away any time soon.

You probably haven't seen or been involved in what I have seen or done in my lifetime to humanity. It is Fucking ugly, Really ugly trust me. And we do it in the name of God and Country, everyone's different God and Country on both sides, that is what is ironic as shit. Piss poor excuse sad to say. ?

17 hours ago, sanveer said:

I am aware, and very well read- of the human history. I was talking about the specific situation (the person + the country = noone cares what happens on the internet and by whom!).

• Super Members

Hang on, I thought it was his Grandfather that was doing the talking on here??

Seems on that DPR thread he's now saying its his Father....

The staff over there "monitoring" him is one thing but thats completely different to actually raising awareness of what a little shit he is and is completely ineffective and preventing him doing this again.

He's not going to be dumb enough to actually use their forums directly to do the next scam but by being allowed to use them he can use it to build his credibility to sting someone off board.

20190511_142027.thumb.png.ffc20a02944d5ff174f5e9ca4b2529dc.png

1 hour ago, BTM_Pix said:

The staff over there "monitoring" him is one thing but thats completely different to actually raising awareness of what a little shit he is and is completely ineffective and preventing him doing this again.

He's not going to be dumb enough to actually use their forums directly to do the next scam but by being allowed to use them he can use it to build his credibility to sting someone off board.

I can tell you even in Egypt, or maybe, especially Egypt, dentists are totally uper class and quite rich. There are no "poor" dentists in 3rd or 2nd world countries. Also, 70$ is too low for Egypt! 70$ is probably too low for the worst of the worst. 

This guy is terrible.

3 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

lol, people change as life changes? How come he still pretending as a professional filmmaker with false info? What about his own company? Does he even work as a filmmaker?  Check his DPR threads and comments. They are disgusting especially with cinema cameras that he believes Canon cameras are way better than cinema cameras. His scam may be the first and last, his information on several websites are terrible. He is a dentist but how come he considers himself as a filmmaker?

1944102460_ScreenShot2019-05-11at1_18_14PM.png.e5e24d7ef9d80324a09547d67fd950c1.png

Is he really the second AC for Egypt's largest cinema production? In the last 5 years? What is Qalb el Asad? Does he even own a video production company at 24?

1973150046_ScreenShot2019-05-11at1_17_51PM.png.fcc3ff0bd0a726aa91822b1228d79306.png

BS

2000655018_ScreenShot2019-05-11at1_18_46PM.png.dcb11009c2f8f683a15c49ff94cecd26.png

lol seriously? Do any of cinematographers use dual pixel AF for movies or TV series?  

• Super Members
12 minutes ago, newfoundmass said:

Frankly if they didn't ban him after finding out his past, what does it take to be banned on DPR? 

Considering their intense dislike of this site, if he'd put links in his post to stuff on here then that would probably do the trick.