Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K

BTM_Pix

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 8/9/2019 at 4:41 AM, Jonesy Jones said:

Please provide evidence for any of this. Or not. I don’t care because at this point all you’ll share is fake news vitriol. What leftists have decided they can do is pick a position, scream it as loud as they can until they and everyone around them believe it’s true. If they want to punch you. Well they say it’s ok to punch Nazis. Then label you a Nazi. Then punch you. 

Regarding “confessed aspiring rapist” I assume you’re referring to his pu$$y comment. Which anyone with half a brain knows was said and meant as an exaggeration. Like “I’m going to kick his ass.” But I’ve never seen anyone actually kick someone in the ass. Fake news.

Regarding “criminal”. No obstruction. No collusion. Fake news.

Regarding “diagnosed compulsive liar” I haven’t heard this one. I mean I’m sure he lies or has lied. I would never attempt to defend this. But Hillary anyone? Fake news.

Mango, the orange buffoon , are you asking proof he is a liar??? you mus be kidding, he lie every single day, hundreds and hundreds of videos showing his big lies, if you don't want to see them that is your f problem, the rest of the world is not as dumb as you are!!!, what about grab them by the pus....he didn't say that??? that is he said " I like the poorly educated!!!" 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That´s great, maybe to boost sales in general. Maybe to empty the warehouses for the 8K Ursa 😉

I´m still totally satisfied with my Pocket 4K, but the 6K is a great and very capable tool.

It´ll be interesting to see how blackmagic is promoting new stuff during this crisis and whether they´ll promote the next flagship again online, as long as fairs/exhibitions are impossible.

First post after visiting and enjoying this site for quite a while. I'm mostly into writing and looking to produce on low budget so it's interesting to read how others are getting stuff done with readily available gear.

Came across this short and thought it might be of interest. Two versions on Vimeo ( via cinematography on Reddit ) and Instagram.

Enjoy 😀

Welcome to the forum : ) Kudos for this project, hats off : -) I've produced a feature film in Japan right now shot on P6K as main camera, among a few short films with different capture devices, I have a documentary shot in Indonesia, even from U.S. production basis, so Asia really interests me.

Feel free to reach me on my private messages box as you wish. I'd appreciate to be advised on your work, I am curious.

- E.

17 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Welcome to the forum : ) Kudos for this project, hats off : -) I've produced a feature film in Japan right now shot on P6K as main camera, among a few short films with different capture devices, I have a documentary shot in Indonesia, even from U.S. production basis, so Asia really interests me.

Feel free to reach me on my private messages box as you wish. I'd appreciate to be advised on your work, I am curious.

- E.

Not me, just something I came across. DOP M.Ridwan I think is based in Singapore, close to Indonesia.

I wanted to share because so much talk, pixel peeping and boring review footage of new cameras misses the point that something telling an interesting story, with a beginning, middle and end, in focus and with good sound matters more. I think this shows off the BMPCC 6K and the talent behind it really well.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Ever thought of actually contributing?

Haha, just go back a couple pages & you can see screenshots I posted with what I initially found using the camera. I also was bored & dropped by the site for the first time in a long while. I wasnt even going to post anything, but you were asking for help getting RAW footage to play smoothly in Resolve, so I wrote out for you what worked for me when I had the same problem. Never contribute though, you're right 🤣

6 minutes ago, MeanRevert said:

I'm sure Blackmagic sales were thinking the same thing before their price drop..

No idea why, you don't find anything better for such price range. Even for higher, I'd dare to state, follows this impression of mine : -)