Best gimbal for Pocket 4K?

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
28 minutes ago, Lenscamera said:

Video of the BMPCC 4K on the Moza Air 2 and the Moza iFocus. My only issue with it is, the gimbal by it self weighs 1.5kg!!

1,100 g for Moza Air 1 as much as Zhiyun Tech Weebill Lab with the quirks. Moreover, much more affordable... ; )

Who from here has one to tell us about?!

1 hour ago, photographer-at-large said:

Hopefully our choices will not be limited by this:

Hahaha, couldn’t care less, I use an external monitor anyways. 

1 hour ago, scotchtape said:

Quite tiring!

That’s what I am talking about. Somebody needs to come up with dual strap solution so one can rest his hands from time to time. On a long day shoots that kind of feature would be invaluable.

11 hours ago, mirekti said:

Hahaha, couldn’t care less, I use an external monitor anyways. 

That’s what I am talking about. Somebody needs to come up with dual strap solution so one can rest his hands from time to time. On a long day shoots that kind of feature would be invaluable.

It's called an Easyrig

Having seen this, it seems the Weebill just can't manage with the P4K, even with a counterweight (or the guy's using it wrong?)

How are people liking it on the Crane 2? I  know someone mentioned they'd been using one (can't remember who) - I've heard mounting the camera upsidedown makes it work out the box. 

8 hours ago, Anaconda_ said:

How are people liking it on the Crane 2? I  know someone mentioned they'd been using one (can't remember who) - I've heard mounting the camera upsidedown makes it work out the box. 

I used that combo a few days ago. Balanced ok, but it wasn't a perfect match. I would be looking for a more appropriate gimbal for that camera, but when it worked, it was ok. We tried the normal mode, and on a monopod, we couldn't change the angle by hand (you know, when you touch the camera and stays) and even with the slightest change in lenses needed re-adjustment.

I am sure Weebill will work, it has too, the market for a P4K gimbal will be significant, for the Chinese manufacturers to pass.

What about the Ronin S and the Tilta?

58 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

I am sure Weebill will work, it has too, the market for a P4K gimbal will be significant, for the Chinese manufacturers to pass.

What about the Ronin S and the Tilta?

I like the size/shape of the Weebill. That as well as the Wifi monitoring and mechanical focus wheel really make it stand out. I just got an email that my preorder is ready to ship when I finish the payment, so trying to work out if it's worth trying. Maybe the guy in the video above has a heavy foot while walking, some of the shots look nice, and others are awful.

Don't lose your time with those fancy last car versions, fellows! It is the original and most affordable Moza Air (same Weebill LAB weight with the quirks... any reasonable hint on size specs BTW?) once Air 2 is out there until that Moza Air X pops up to eat our savings for ; ) Not rocket science, after all ; -)

? (is there anyone able to erase from your sight those smileys at Android side along and with the forum's software for our patience sake? Who does really like this mobile OS BTW?)