Fuji X-T3 and X-T4 discussion

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

more than 60 pages before, this thread started wit "I WILL be getting a Fuji X-T3!" and I have him!

I sold my Samsung NX1 and bought a X-T3. Great camera for photos and filming. Now building my ideal setup that will be finished end of december I hope. I ordered the cage and some other things at Smallrig.

Lens setup; Voigtländer Ultron 40mm f2.0, Bolex anamorphot 16/32/1.5x, Rectilux HCDNA. 

x-t3.jpg

3 hours ago, keessie65 said:

more than 60 pages before, this thread started wit "I WILL be getting a Fuji X-T3!" and I have him!

I sold my Samsung NX1 and bought a X-T3. Great camera for photos and filming. Now building my ideal setup that will be finished end of december I hope. I ordered the cage and some other things at Smallrig.

Lens setup; Voigtländer Ultron 40mm f2.0, Bolex anamorphot 16/32/1.5x, Rectilux HCDNA. 

x-t3.jpg

WOW thats a lens. How much and where. 

I need it.

1 hour ago, webrunner5 said:

Smartest person on here. Congrats LoL. Just don't fall using it Snowboarding. At least not a faceplant. ?

I really did lol. I needed something small to mount on the front of my snowmobile. We will see how long it lasts lol

53 minutes ago, Snowbro said:

I really did lol. I needed something small to mount on the front of my snowmobile. We will see how long it lasts lol

That might be a pretty extreme test of it. I guess if you don't hit anything with it it might be OK. Kind of crazy. I have seen some really good footage out of some, and kind of somewhat bad out of some. Might be different frame rates, user error mostly I guess?

14 hours ago, keessie65 said:

x-t3.jpg

What are the + and - of NX1 vs X-T3?

Hi guys !

I’m about to buy a Fuji X-T3 and wanted to know if someone tried to record 4K at 400 mbps on a sandisk extreme pro SDXC UHS I 95MB U3. You know, the common ones recommended for sony 4K. I know it’s better to have UHS II cards but since i manage to record Prores HQ 4K on those with my bmpcc4k and i have a ton of those cards, I wanted to know if there’s a possibility my cards would be enough ! Has someone already tried it ? Will fuji prevent me to chose 400mbps in the menu if I don’t put an UHS II card like sony does ? And if so, do you have suggestions for a good cheap UHS II card that would do the job ?

Thank you !

1 hour ago, thephoenix said:

Thx

Crop factor will still be x1.5 ?

I have the Sigma 10-20mm for EF-S, which doesn't cover the sensor on my 5D3 when zoomed out (which is normal, since the lens is made for APS-C), but it does cover the x-t3 sensor with the fringer adapter. It's a good test case for coverage, I think. The problem is the autofocus, in that lens' case. All around, the autofocus is not stellar with the fringer, even on the supported lenses.

I'm going to shoot some ice hockey on Monday through the fringer and my Canon 70-200 f2.8 (non stabilized). I'm looking forward to seeing what results I can get there! It's been a long time since I shot that lens on a crop sensor - reach for days!