Alt Shoo

JVC GYLS300 In 2019

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@Anaconda_thank you! I filmed mostly in 4k internally, with some shots externally to a Video Assist 4k in pro res. Some shots were in 2k and 1080 only because I had only one card on me and wanted to maximize the content gathering. 

As of now we are doing a screening tour along the eastern shore of the US. We are talking to major streaming services right now, but nothing is etched in stone. By January we will know our direction in that regard. 

The screen grab with the red hat is pro res and the other is the internal dci 4k codec. 

4A20C4B4-D1A5-4A18-9A66-BCD55CC78ED0.jpeg

BAAB5EA9-F628-4692-BA57-8DB0DDFED633.png

C1EAC81E-C4C2-46D3-8095-C83EE1B33F2D.jpeg

I’m  posting this because I’m excited that JVC shared my project on their Facebook page!

Honestly this camera is one of the best tools I’ve used! If you’re in the market for a very versatile cinema camera I recommend this amazing and affordable device!

Here is some more JVC GYLS300 footage. This is from another documentary that I had the wonderful opportunity to film! This is about the owner of the Comic Strip Live club in Manhattan. He’s known for managing Eddie Murphy and starting the careers of a lot of our contemporary comedians! Thanks to JVC for this still very wonderful tool! I’m definitely looking forward to their new line of cinema cameras.