Jump to content
Timotheus

How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Recommended Posts

I can read arabic, even though my vocabulary is poor. But I have a lot of Egyptian friends who can read and understand a police report properly. 

That said nobody here believes there is a police report bro. Or a 1DC.

Like others have said, you will feel better after confessing and making things aright with your victims. Then you can repent in prayer (if you do pray). If you are a muslim/ christian/ jew then you surely believe that the best lies and the most perfect scams are exposed in the eyes of God anyway. So be a man and quit this game- at least you can still recover some of your dignity this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

 

You guys are awesome detectives.  The handwriting - well the m in particular is a very unique style matched in both with a curve to start at the beginning.  I am no forensic expert though I play one on tv, but I would say there has to be at least a 70% match.

most people write their m's as just solid.  

Also the r has the same accent in both.

As Andrew said, this is a criminal matter.

This is no laughing matter.

At least one thousand dollars was stolen from three users who have come forward.

 

Also again to everyone who was scammed and had their money stolen - remember you can call your credit card company and have them freeze the charge.  This is part of why you have a credit card - for fraud protection.

And also remember paypal and ebay also have scammers.  Just always be careful with buyer and seller.

 

sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed. As I had stated some pages ago, a police case. Ebrahim hasn't defended himself in the best way. Evidences are all against the same guy, unable to even show one in his behalf. The worst blind individual is the self-blind, the one who doesn't want to see, says a Portuguese old saying.

Depending on the different jurisdictions, such crime can be considered a public crime, so it doesn't depend on private claim. A refund will be a proof of goodwill but not enough to stop a criminal procedure. Useless to say the contrary, Ebrahim. Reason why my advice (legal one too) has been addressed to solve all this situation as quick as physically possible. Things won't change because we simply want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

If this has any value in clearing my name here's my copy of the police report file, called here محضر شرطة

ِAnyone who understand arabic or is an Egyptian will know this is how a report looks and that it's legitimate. 

I am just doing what you're asking. 
 

2016-07-17-3850_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Emanuel said:
10 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

If this has any value in clearing my name here's my copy of the police report file, called here محضر شرطة

ِAnyone who understand arabic or is an Egyptian will know this is how a report looks and that it's legitimate. 

I am just doing what you're asking. 
 

2016-07-17-3850_1.jpg

 

 

 Now I ask, show us the receipt for your purchase of the Canon IDC. Then I will believe you.  Also, do you have a correct serial number that I can look up?  And have you posted on sites that the camera was stolen?  As most people do when a piece of gear is stolen.  There is a website here:

http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/

checking serial 02301100059

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most baffling part about this drama is the amount of inconsistencies. The for sale ad was posted two months ago, and there have been dozens of posts in ES Sr's voice since, usually long winded about the CaNikon image - through all of the accounts he claims are hacked. It seems odd that he or any of the other Ebrahim's that use the accounts hadn't noticed someone was posting and communicating through PM's on their behalf, while simultaneously extolling the virtues of Clog color, the Nikon flat profile and so on. Typically when someone hacks/steals an account, they change the password so the original owner of the account is locked out and can't stop the fraudulent activities. The Ebrahim's and the scammer were both using the accounts at the same time. Really? Same goes for the scammer taking control of his Facebook account to post that "you've been scammed" reply, neither he or any of his friends noticed. Really?

Looking forward to the blog post with Andrew's findings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Ed, you misquoted me very likely by mistake. I didn't write that! Seems Ebrahim's school at his "best"... :grin:

yes sorry - quoting people then by accident it writes my words in your box.

My apologies!

 

here's ES's serial number:  02301100059.  

here's the serial number of a canon 1dc stolen in france:  23011000227.    

it's not right.  other camera serials, all are the same except for the last 4 digits.  that's how they identify product line and the sequence of when the camera was made for quality checking.

Also, no matches on any stolen camera site for your serial.

I'm going to assume he gave a serial number for a different canon camera he owns.  If someone wants to check.

It is possible, but until I see a receipt of purchase, I still call BS on this.

Google ChromeScreenSnapz025.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What difference does it make that his assumed 1DC was stolen, there is no proof that he didnt scam these people. The handwriting seems to be the same, he already acknowdledges that it comes from his house. So it must be family if he did not do it, you could find out who did it easily. It stays a scam, and you are responsible for your account and your pc, it is not that this scam was done over a weekend but over quite a while, so how could you not find out all the messages in your inbox/sent during the scamming. This reeks! Get on with giving the victims their money back (as someone from your family or you is a scammer, and you should take responsibilty for you or your family's mistakes)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Chris said:

The most baffling part about this drama is the amount of inconsistencies. The for sale ad was posted two months ago, and there have been dozens of posts in ES Sr's voice since, usually long winded about the CaNikon image - through all of the accounts he claims are hacked. It seems odd that he or any of the other Ebrahim's that use the accounts hadn't noticed someone was posting and communicating through PM's on their behalf, while simultaneously extolling the virtues of Clog color, the Nikon flat profile and so on. Typically when someone hacks/steals an account, they change the password so the original owner of the account is locked out and can't stop the fraudulent activities. The Ebrahim's and the scammer were both using the accounts at the same time. Really? Same goes for the scammer taking control of his Facebook account to post that "you've been scammed" reply, neither he or any of his friends noticed. Really?

Looking forward to the blog post with Andrew's findings.

You don't understand, it was the perfect scam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

 

 Now I ask, show us the receipt for your purchase of the Canon IDC. Then I will believe you.  Also, do you have a correct serial number that I can look up?  And have you posted on sites that the camera was stolen?  As most people do when a piece of gear is stolen.  There is a website here:

http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/

checking serial 02301100059

 

12 digits - http://canoncanada.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/47220/~/factory-update%3A-eos-1d-c%3A-firmware-version-1.3.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so silly, you actually thought posting that would help?
If you were really legit you would've just posted a video with you and your rich grandfather together explaining the situation and then refunded the money to the people. You still could I guess, although it wouldn't have as good effect as if you had done it a few days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bamigoreng said:

yes but the other stolen camera has 11 digits as well.

I stand by my theory, he supplied a serial for another camera he owns, not the 1dc, and probably changed a number on it.  Who knows?

People who lie a lot, lie a lot.

My final thought ( I HOPE) - if you are going to scam people, use a fake name. Too many things happen if you use a real name, in this era where everyone and their dog has a facebook and instagram account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

yes sorry - quoting people then by accident it writes my words in your box.

My apologies!

No trouble WHEN people are able to stand corrected...

Chance for such capital letters now addressed to you, Ebrahim:

How dare you to build up your own route plenty of BS wherever the plot goes as happens with your nonsensical defense? Where do you want/expect to hang your boots?

I guess this forum had a much better opinion on your good sense :flushed:. The deeper the worse, stop it!

Simply act!

You can even refrain to show off the silliest excuses ever heard. Just refund the men and retain yourself to say anything. Everything will result against you in any way other than as your lack of substance on evidence. Sorry to let you know : ) but you need to drop the remainder of your best you may still have... on reality, for real :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ebrahim, you keep talking about how sad and depressed you are because you have lost your credibility in this community. Why are you not doing anything to gain it back? You are just making yourself look worse and worse everytime you write here because you're not answering anyones questions. At least not the important ones.

If everything you say is true, just provide the evidence that people here want to see and no one would have to be bothered with this anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok guys, game over, my brain is slow with all this heat.

The money was intended for ES, western union gave out the money to someone else. Western Union offices have given the money to someone else, so ES can go to the police and file a official report western union will have to give you your money, western union also has security cameras.

So even though there is no crime in sending money on promise and not sending nothing back, the crime is in that someone used your identity falsely to recieve the money. Game over ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
3 minutes ago, Nikkor said:

Ok guys, game over, my brain is slow with all this heat.

The money was intended for ES, western union gave out the money to someone else. Western Union offices have given the money to someone else, so ES can go to the police and file a official report western union will have to give you your money, western union also has security cameras. Game over ;) 

Such case here in Egypt would NOT work and would take years to just run through the legal process and court and end up WU winning as the receiver presented my ID. A local WU agent in Africa, Middle east, Egypt, Mansoura town, Torel country side, is VERY different from ones you have over there. Anyway wait for my upcoming post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...