Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sean Cunningham

"Happy" (24hr music video)

7 posts in this topic

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras

The dedicated website wasn't functional when I was trying it out but as near as I can figure it lets you, possibly from a clock interface or with some sort of reference, let you see longer segments that were eventually edited into this, described here.

I'm not really a fan of this music but I like how simple the concept was and what went into its execution.  Plus, what's not to like looking at footage from what's, for a lot of folks, the gold standard for anamorphics (regardless of soft edges and aberrations).

Likewise, I'm not a big fan if the music but what beautiful lens.

It's like all you need anymore is a hook or chorus and don't even have to sweat the rest of a song...it's the same thing for four minutes.  Oh well.  The visuals are compelling enough that the "song" didn't annoy me too much until I thought about what was actually there, and wasn't there.

On Youtube versions isolating individual hours have started showing up.  Pretty amazing undertaking.  It's the same song looped to fill each hour but well worth checking out.  Some really nice moments and a lot of photographically interesting locations.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By keessie65
      For sale, my KOWA C35, 1.5x anamorpic lens. It's a premium lens and really sharp. See my other posts. Reason for selling? I bought an almost new Bolex 16/32/1.5x and paired with the HCDNA, perfect for me. But I need a new backpack for my combi for holiday, fieldmonitor, rig etc. Startprice at Ebay tomorrow will be € 800,-, and up. Here at the forum with paypal and address where a package will arrive, buy now at € 990,- It's a great lens, the only issue is a small separation in the rear lens, see pictures. But you don't see that when you look straight in the lens. See pictures.

• By Teemu
      Hello!
      I would like to share my work done with GH5 + FM Lens (Kowa inside) and russian taking lenses. Musicvideo is still under work but here is promo clip for upcoming video. Will post it here soon when it's complete.

• By planzstaystrill
      Hello everyone
      I'm looking for a single focus solution for my lens. Slr magic rangefinder,rectilux etc.
      Hit me up if you have one that you would like to sell
      Cheers
    • By Hunterj11
      Link to auction at bottom of post.  If you want to tell me about how this is overpriced and blah blah blah save it and don't message me with your sad whiny comments.  Sorry to roll in hot here but every time I let the anamorphic community know I'm selling a super rare expensive item I get bombarded by a bunch of little cry baby failures who can't afford to buy precision high end gear and so they post complaints about the pricing or the injustice of me selling amazing gear that they can't afford because they are smug little losers without money living in their parents basement obsessively refreshing message board pages just waiting to spew forth their venomous vitriol thinly masking their self hatred and depression regarding the pathetic state of their sad boring failure of a life.  Save your stupid selfish thoughts for your Mommy cause she's the only one who cares to listen to Mommy's special angel. 

Ok now that that's over with....I'm selling the nicest damn iscorama 54 lens you'll ever see ever.   24hr auction.  Act fast.  Here are the details kiddos:
      You'll never ever see an iscorama 54 MC in this good of condition. It is flawless mint condition. 
      I'm putting this up for 1 day only. Bidding starts at 6k. Some will tell me that that's too expensive. I'm of the opinion that it's worth at least 7500$ in this type of shape. How this lens is in practically brand new condition being somewhere in the order of 50 years old is perplexing. This should be in a museum. 

This auction is for one day. If it doesn't sell I might put it back on the shelf and keep it....not sure honestly what I'll do if it doesn't sell by tomorrow morning. I'm already regretting doing this but I need to raise 20k asap for a non gear related issue so I'm in lunatic liquidation mode.

I can't stress this enough....this thing is a work of art. So beautiful.

On top of that I have a ridiculously rare iscorama pre 36 cinegon version that is also in mint condition and paired with a custom "Richard Gale Optics" 58mm Arri PL mount taking lens specifically engineered for the iscorama cinegon. It's equally a work of art so if you are interested in that as well check out my auction page.

Comes with a redstan clamp and follow Focus gear. Original box included as well. No Caps unfortunately but I assure you I'll find some other roughly fitting Caps to put on to protect the glass during shipping.

Good luck and bring your checkbooks to the party. Lets do this.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/182609506564 

• By hotdog
      Title says it all. Looking for a good copy of the pre36 or 36. I think it's time for me to move on from my 16D.