Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sean Cunningham

"Happy" (24hr music video)

7 posts in this topic

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras

The dedicated website wasn't functional when I was trying it out but as near as I can figure it lets you, possibly from a clock interface or with some sort of reference, let you see longer segments that were eventually edited into this, described here.

I'm not really a fan of this music but I like how simple the concept was and what went into its execution.  Plus, what's not to like looking at footage from what's, for a lot of folks, the gold standard for anamorphics (regardless of soft edges and aberrations).

Likewise, I'm not a big fan if the music but what beautiful lens.

It's like all you need anymore is a hook or chorus and don't even have to sweat the rest of a song...it's the same thing for four minutes.  Oh well.  The visuals are compelling enough that the "song" didn't annoy me too much until I thought about what was actually there, and wasn't there.

On Youtube versions isolating individual hours have started showing up.  Pretty amazing undertaking.  It's the same song looped to fill each hour but well worth checking out.  Some really nice moments and a lot of photographically interesting locations.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By webrunner5
      http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?353849-LOMO-FOTON-zoom-lens-37-140-f4-PL-mount-ARRI-Rings-EX-for-sale
    • By AaronChicago
      Imperial markings version. This is NOT the Ebrahim Saadawi version. Haha. I used this on a couple of music videos but I've decided to go for the SLR Magic Cine Anamorphic Primes.
      $499 O.B.O.

• By racer5
      Looking for the original Rectilux Core DNA, thanks.
    • By Jaime Valles
      Hello, all. I'm selling this Isco Micro Cinemascope Ultra-Star 2X Anamorphic Lens with extras. All the pictures are of the actual items for sale.
      This lens is in excellent condition, with 100% pristine glass. No scratches, cracks, dents or fungus on the glass. It looks and works like new. The only reason I'm selling it is because I purchased it for a project that fell through and is no longer happening, so I don't need it anymore.
      The Isco Micro 2X is super sharp, and works well with cameras that shoot 4K resolution or higher. It shoots in the classic 2x anamorphic stretch ratio and achieves the coveted "waterfall blurred background" and "oval bokeh" and horizontal lens flares from so many iconic Hollywood films. Works perfectly with the Panasonic GH4 & GH5 as well as any camera that can shoot in a 4:3 ratio (like Canon cameras with Magic Lantern installed).
      You can attach it to any taking lens with a 58mm thread using the included clamp. I successfully used it with the Lumix 35-100mm f/2.8 lens on a GH4 in 4K anamorphic. Anything wider than 35mm and you'll get vignetting. I also tested it with the Voigtlander 42.5mm lens and even at f/0.95 it still retained its sharpness! Please note that you need to adjust focus on both the anamorphic lens as well as the taking lens in order to be able to focus on objects.
      I've included some tests images I took with the lens on my GH4 with the Voigtlander 42.5mm f/0.95 lens. The first image with the guy shows you how the footage looks in camera at a 4:3 aspect ratio. The second image of the guy shows what it looks like after stretching the footage to the traditional 2.40:1 aspect ratio for final exhibition. The next three images show what the lens flares look like when pointing a light directly into the lens. The actual 4K test footage is here:https://vimeo.com/207839150/58efb6a85b
      The front of the lens has a 67mm thread. I'm including a set of four dipoters with a 67mm thread, as well as a 67mm to 77mm step-up ring with 77mm lens cap.
      The lens is sharp at any aperture, even wide open. Focuses down to 3 feet (0.9 meters) without diopters. With the included set of 67mm diopters you can achieve much closer focus.
      If you're looking for a new look for your footage, this is it. Gorgeous, sharp, cinematic footage without spending thousands on Hollywood lens rentals.
      Included in the sale:
      Isco Micro Cinemascope Ultra-Star 2X Anamorphic Lens Lens clamp w/ 58mm rear threads Set of four 67mm dipoters in a carrying case (not pictured) 67mm to 77mm step-up ring Front and rear lens caps Selling for $675 with free shipping! PayPal only, USA only. Sold as is. Contact me via email [email protected] purchase the lens.
      Thanks for looking!

• By Kurtisso
      Heyall, spring cleaning time and I have a couple 1.33x anamorphic adapters for sale:

Century DS-1609
      This Century Optics 1.33x focus through anamorphic adapter needs no real introduction. But here’s a video from Tito Ferradans about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b54MV9pyVk

It’s great for anyone getting into anamorphic lenses, and I’ve even used it professionally before:

https://vimeo.com/172027852

It’s in as good as new condition as I purchased it as brand new old stock, added a step ring to the rear (to get it to 52mm but it can easily be changed to 58mm), and added a Cavision clamp adapter to the front to give it 77mm threads OR 82mm threads.

It’s great for wides (35mm on full frame), and it is easy to find cheap diopters for it’s size to get closer focus.

Century DS-WS13
      The DS-WS13 is the big brother to the DS-1609. It is a full zoom-through adapter, with a focus ring to really dial in some sharpness. It can pair with wides and teles, which is a huge improvement on the smaller 1609. I acquired the WS13 as a complement to the 1609, so that I wouldn’t have to swap the adapter when swapping lenses from wide to tele. Once again, I refer to Tito Ferradans for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klB_oO_M2Lk

It’s in excellent condition, as the previous owner purchased it from B&H Photo as brand new old stock. It comes with front and back caps.

Please feel free to PM me for price and/or more info