Jump to content

Recommended Posts

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Looks awesome. Congratulations on some of the best GH5 video I have seen. I've been very critical of the work I've seen coming from the GH5, but you have definitely proven that this camera is a force to be reckoned with. I look forward to the finished video!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.7.2017 at 6:49 PM, mercer said:

Looks awesome. Congratulations on some of the best GH5 video I have seen. I've been very critical of the work I've seen coming from the GH5, but you have definitely proven that this camera is a force to be reckoned with. I look forward to the finished video!

Thanks @mercer! Final video have been ready for a while now but waiting for it's 'official' release. But I am sure to post it here this week.

Also working on another musicvideo at the moment. Have to say, it looks quite good to my eye :) can post some teasers of that Later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2017 at 0:42 AM, PannySVHS said:

Very effective. Looking great. Awesome mood and pace and framing. What is the taking lens on this?

Thanks for the comments. Taking lens is 50mm 2.8 russian macro lens. Really love that lens. Volna-9 is the lens.

Really nice flares, bokeh, colors. Everything is just something that I really like on this lens.

It has also special aperture charracter between f5.6-f8, it's star shape. 

 

PS.

Still late with the realease. Video has been ready for almost a month now... Still waiting the band to officially release the video.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Teemu said:

Thanks for the comments. Taking lens is 50mm 2.8 russian macro lens. Really love that lens. Volna-9 is the lens.

Really nice flares, bokeh, colors. Everything is just something that I really like on this lens.

It has also special aperture charracter between f5.6-f8, it's star shape. 

 

PS.

Still late with the realease. Video has been ready for almost a month now... Still waiting the band to officially release the video.

 

Awesome look! Keep us posted about the video!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hallo Teemu, one thing ahead: your other video is really dope. My compliments. This is one to me seems a little loose on the narrative string, different locations, moods,

visual styles, some of them very nicely done indeed, but to me they are not seemlessly fitting with one another. The Teaser shot is gorgeous and so is

your other video. My two cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Hallo Teemu, one thing ahead: your other video is really dope. My compliments. This is one to me seems a little loose on the narrative string, different locations, moods,

visual styles, some of them very nicely done indeed, but to me they are not seemlessly fitting with one another. The Teaser shot is gorgeous and so is

your other video. My two cents.

Thanks for commenting and giving feedback!

Different kind of videos and different kind of songs. In this I wanted to leave time for the images. Long transitions, slow and more poetry like. The other one is definetly more narrative driven. To be fair, this video was just a bit too much for our micro crew to handle in the given time. I would like to have had one more shooting day for this, but can't get everything. :)

Both videos are made with micro crew and micro budget (or no budget). But that is not a reason for good or bad video, not at all. Just a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Carlostheepic
      Looking to buy a used FVD-16A (CANON).
       
       
    • By Richard Peretti
      Hi guys,
      Found this packed away in the loft. Haven't used it in years. Open to offers, UK only please.
      Cheers







    • By colepat
      For the past 3 years I have been working full-time as a volunteer with a non-profit organization creating videos and motion graphics for them. For a majority of this time I have been living in Thailand on the field with them. This is small snapshot of some of the projects I have created with them.
      Gear –Canon C200 [17-55mm f/2.8, Sigma 18-35mm f1/.8]
      Panasonic GH5 [Sigma 30mm f/1.4, Panasonic 15mm f/1.7]
    • By brianmcall
      I'm selling a copy of the smallest Anamorphic lens in the world, the Baby Hypergonar 1.75x. It's been said there were only about 50 of these ever made. Designed by the OG, Henri Chretien, and made in 1957.
      It is in great condition. Comes with a little black carry case. Really lovely copy, no scatches, fungus, haze. Body is in great shape. There are a few small coating blemishes on the front, but they are so hard to see I couldn't even capture them in the pictures, and they don't show up in performance. 
      Can be used by just focusing your taking lens or in combination with a single focus variable diopter. Neutral unique flares and beautiful rendering.
      - PRICE: $1500 USD
      - LENS NAME: Baby Hypergonar
      - CONDITION: Near Mint Optics, Mint Body
      - PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal
      - LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA, USA
      - FEES & SHIPPING: PayPal fees and shipping paid by buyer.
       
      Please PM me if interested
      .
       
    • By Wolfy
      Kowa Prominar 16-H (Purple coating) - $1400
      - Excellent condition! No haze, fungus, scratches/chips in glass, focus is smooth. Comes with front/rear clamp and caps. Secondary flare renders a pretty blueish tone which complements the purple flare very nicely! Open to reasonable offers. Email ([email protected])
      - Payment - PayPal, buyer assumes PayPal fees
      - Shipping from Costa Mesa, CA - worldwide, buyer assumes shipping and insurance costs
      See test images/video below. (Shot with Leica R 50mm @ f2).










      Kowa_16H_-_Flare_video.mp4
×
×
  • Create New...