Teemu

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Looks awesome. Congratulations on some of the best GH5 video I have seen. I've been very critical of the work I've seen coming from the GH5, but you have definitely proven that this camera is a force to be reckoned with. I look forward to the finished video!

On 3.7.2017 at 6:49 PM, mercer said:

Looks awesome. Congratulations on some of the best GH5 video I have seen. I've been very critical of the work I've seen coming from the GH5, but you have definitely proven that this camera is a force to be reckoned with. I look forward to the finished video!

Thanks @mercer! Final video have been ready for a while now but waiting for it's 'official' release. But I am sure to post it here this week.

Also working on another musicvideo at the moment. Have to say, it looks quite good to my eye :) can post some teasers of that Later.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 0:42 AM, PannySVHS said:

Very effective. Looking great. Awesome mood and pace and framing. What is the taking lens on this?

Thanks for the comments. Taking lens is 50mm 2.8 russian macro lens. Really love that lens. Volna-9 is the lens.

Really nice flares, bokeh, colors. Everything is just something that I really like on this lens.

It has also special aperture charracter between f5.6-f8, it's star shape. 

PS.

Still late with the realease. Video has been ready for almost a month now... Still waiting the band to officially release the video.

11 hours ago, Teemu said:

Thanks for the comments. Taking lens is 50mm 2.8 russian macro lens. Really love that lens. Volna-9 is the lens.

Really nice flares, bokeh, colors. Everything is just something that I really like on this lens.

It has also special aperture charracter between f5.6-f8, it's star shape. 

PS.

Still late with the realease. Video has been ready for almost a month now... Still waiting the band to officially release the video.

Awesome look! Keep us posted about the video!

Hallo Teemu, one thing ahead: your other video is really dope. My compliments. This is one to me seems a little loose on the narrative string, different locations, moods,

visual styles, some of them very nicely done indeed, but to me they are not seemlessly fitting with one another. The Teaser shot is gorgeous and so is

your other video. My two cents.

4 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Hallo Teemu, one thing ahead: your other video is really dope. My compliments. This is one to me seems a little loose on the narrative string, different locations, moods,

visual styles, some of them very nicely done indeed, but to me they are not seemlessly fitting with one another. The Teaser shot is gorgeous and so is

your other video. My two cents.

Thanks for commenting and giving feedback!

Different kind of videos and different kind of songs. In this I wanted to leave time for the images. Long transitions, slow and more poetry like. The other one is definetly more narrative driven. To be fair, this video was just a bit too much for our micro crew to handle in the given time. I would like to have had one more shooting day for this, but can't get everything. :)

Both videos are made with micro crew and micro budget (or no budget). But that is not a reason for good or bad video, not at all. Just a fact.