Jump to content
Andrew Reid

Fuji X-T4

Recommended Posts

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, androidlad said:

Expect:

6K 60P in 2.4:1 crop

XT3's sensor is 6240x4160 pixels. Does that mean 6240x2600 h265 10bit ?

(sorry for posting twice)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, androidlad said:

Expect:

Slightly bigger body than X-T3

Improved IBIS mechanism

16bit RAW stills

ISO 64

6K 60P in 2.4:1 crop

I love you androidlad! I truly hope we won’t have to expect overheating issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If 6k 60p is true... What does that mean for 4k specs?

Or even HD– The XT3 already had auto focus in 120fps maybe they could push it further? I am not familiar with the sensor itself so maybe it cannot physically do higher than 120fps HD or 4k 60p, but just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

X-T?? is expected to offer a diverse selection of movie recording resolutions and frame rates, some of which will be made available to X-T3 via a firmware update.

6240x4160 (3:2 Open Gate/New)
at 24/25/30 fps

6240x3510 (16:9):
at 24/25/30/48(New) fps

6240x3304 (17:9 DCI):
at 24/25/30/48(New) fps

6240x2642 (2.4:1/New)
at 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps

5266x2962 (16:9):
at 50/60 fps

5266x2787 (17:9 DCI):
at 50/60 fps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is an impressive selection of modes. I wonder if they all support 10 bit and how does a 4k resolution chart looks like. Fingers crossed for at least 96fps slowmo in 4k. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, androidlad said:

X-T?? is expected to offer a diverse selection of movie recording resolutions and frame rates, some of which will be made available to X-T3 via a firmware update.

6240x4160 (3:2 Open Gate/New)
at 24/25/30 fps

6240x3510 (16:9):
at 24/25/30/48(New) fps

6240x3304 (17:9 DCI):
at 24/25/30/48(New) fps

6240x2642 (2.4:1/New)
at 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps

5266x2962 (16:9):
at 50/60 fps

5266x2787 (17:9 DCI):
at 50/60 fps

what about for anamorphic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, androidlad said:

X-T?? is expected to offer a diverse selection of movie recording resolutions and frame rates, some of which will be made available to X-T3 via a firmware update.

6240x4160 (3:2 Open Gate/New)
at 24/25/30 fps

6240x3510 (16:9):
at 24/25/30/48(New) fps

6240x3304 (17:9 DCI):
at 24/25/30/48(New) fps

6240x2642 (2.4:1/New)
at 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps

5266x2962 (16:9):
at 50/60 fps

5266x2787 (17:9 DCI):
at 50/60 fps

Any chance of higher 4k frame rates. 

I really hope the XT3 gets a firmware update for 48fps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, androidlad said:

X-T3 already does most of those listed scanning resolutions/framerates, other than those marked "new", it supersamples to 4K.

Just so I understand though, the X-T3 currently downsamples in-camera to 4k though (from the 5.26K 60p), right???

Will the X-T4 still downsample in camera to 4K from 5.26K? Or will it actually have a 5.26K file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just waiting to Fuji put IBIS in their smaller cameras to switch from m4/3 to Fuji - like a lot my m4/3 gear, but I'm afraid for their future, and probably want to sell it before the price drop when it (maybe) is discontinued. 

As a complete amateur, my dream Fuji camera is a X-E4 with IBIS, XT-3 internals and good video AF. Even accept a 30 min 4k cap (sorry, 15 mins is too short). I prefer rangefinder bodies, the draw MUCH less attention, you could take stills/video in the streets / concerts and nobody cares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:

Just waiting to Fuji put IBIS in their smaller cameras to switch from m4/3 to Fuji - like a lot my m4/3 gear, but I'm afraid for their future, and probably want to sell it before the price drop when it (maybe) is discontinued. 

As a complete amateur, my dream Fuji camera is a X-E4 with IBIS, XT-3 internals and good video AF. Even accept a 30 min 4k cap (sorry, 15 mins is too short). I prefer rangefinder bodies, the draw MUCH less attention, you could take stills/video in the streets / concerts and nobody cares.

The current cap is 30 minutes in 4k. Though I wish it was an hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

The current cap is 30 minutes in 4k. Though I wish it was an hour.

Only in the XT-3 / XH1, no?

In the smaller bodies (XT-30 / XT-200) the cap is 10 minutes in 4k in the XT-30 and 15 mins in the XT-200 (just now noticed that the smaller one have 5 mins more!).

Fuji probably would put a cap in a X-E4 too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:

Only in the XT-3 / XH1, no?

In the smaller bodies (XT-30 / XT-200) the cap is 10 minutes in 4k in the XT-30 and 15 mins in the XT-200 (just now noticed that the smaller one have 5 mins more!).

Fuji probably would put a cap in a X-E4 too.

oh I missed the thing about rangefinder bodies. Otherwise the XT4 would be your thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...