Blackmagic Micro Cinema Super Guide and Why It Still Matters

On 10/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, Anaconda_ said:

I've never used the Micro or the Micro Studio 4k camera. But in theory, if you used a Ninja V, could you rig up the Micro Studio 4k camera in this same setup, and get a 4k recording?

The only thing you can't do is record internally on the camera right?

That would be a pretty slick setup.

The sensor on the Micro Studio 4k is not very good, especially compared with that on the Micro Cinema Camera.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera Super Guide and Why it Still Matters Today The Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera was released in 2012. At the rate that cameras are being announced these days, that’s

First outing with the camera. handheld with a 24-105. Loved the camera. I need to adjust a couple things but for the most part a near perfect camera for me. It was extremely dark with the forest canop

This dude shot a feature length doc with the bmpcc and the bmmcc. I think it had a festival release in 2018, but now available online. The colors out of the original bmpcc and micro have a point like

Posted Images

The BMMCC is very different, compared to the Micro Studio 4k.

Basically, the Micro Cinema Camera is the sensor of the original Pocket in a small Box, but with 60p capabilities and 3:1 CinemaDNG-RAW.

A really "cinematic" little Camera, whereas the Micro Studio 4k is supposed to be used in another kind of (studio)-setup. Recording is only possible externally and the sensor is different as well.