GODDAMMIT (Passion Project) - Best Described as Carl Sagan Meets Timothy Leary

Ryan Moser

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071S8DH6F/

Passion project titled GODDAMMIT. Typical of many passion projects, I wore many hats.

Directed by 
Ryan Moser
Writing Credits
Ryan Moser
Keaton S. Ziem
Produced by 
Jason Antico
Rob Goldman
Ryan Moser
Keaton S. Ziem
Cinematography by 
Ryan Moser
Film Editing by 
Ryan Moser
Editorial Department 
Ryan Moser ... colorist
Sound Department 
Jason Downer ... sound designer / sound editor / sound recordist
Music by 
Twilight In Versailles

Grading System: DaVinci Resolve 12.5
Camera: Samsung NX1
Format: UHD H265
Type: Short Film
Duration: 7 minutes

Workflow: Much of this project was achieved with an arduous amount of time and energy spent in pre-production. Before production, I personally inquired and received helpful information from this very site. Camera and lighting choices were tested and nitpicked down to the finest minutiae. The compositing work was achieved in After Effects and had a final assembly within DaVinci Resolve. A lot of the latest features and FX within Resolve such as glows, etc. really elevated the overall look of the project.

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 3 weeks later...

This is great! He just forgot to mention the Heat Death and the BIG Crunch which if you think about it too much trumps all existence goals worries and issues.

all is is a  farce... to be lost in time like tears in the rain... The only point being to find reason in something that ultimately has none.

This needs more views.. how did you get it on amazon? do you make any money on it? (Id like an answer but ultimately it doesn't matter)

Also I just noticed that doesn't means "does not" but its the same amount of characters to spell "doesn't" you just change the "O" in not to an apostrophe... It doesn't save save keystrokes and does not save space except for the SPACE....

Hmmmm,,,,,

Oh and I just noticed your a Samsung NX-1 SJW as well Very Nice!

14 hours ago, Juxx989 said:

This is great! He just forgot to mention the Heat Death and the BIG Crunch which if you think about it too much trumps all existence goals worries and issues.

all is is a  farce... to be lost in time like tears in the rain... The only point being to find reason in something that ultimately has none.

This needs more views.. how did you get it on amazon? do you make any money on it? (Id like an answer but ultimately it doesn't matter)

Also I just noticed that doesn't means "does not" but its the same amount of characters to spell "doesn't" you just change the "O" in not to an apostrophe... It doesn't save save keystrokes and does not save space except for the SPACE....

Hmmmm,,,,,

Oh and I just noticed your a Samsung NX-1 SJW as well Very Nice!

Thanks for the kind words. It's also nice to know that you grasped the depth of the project.

I agree that the project deserves more views so feel free to share it with other like-minded friends and family.

As for Amazon, my past feature film is better suited for that platform. I don't think many people are currently going to Amazon for short film viewing. I wish there was a larger demand because I prefer it as a platform, since it likely gets people to view films on TVs rather than computer screens. To get onto Prime you have to submit to Amazon with the required media necessary for distribution. I get a fraction of a penny for every number of minutes viewed. So like I mentioned, my past feature film makes me a stipend every month.