How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

It's Andrew Reids forum the ban is his decission ,

I have read every post since this all started days ago , and kept it all open . the thread should stay open and not be deleted as a lesson for all on this forum ,

not everyone is your 'friend' and not everyone tells the truth all the time , NEVER use Western Union ...EVER!

First of all ES needs to pay EVERYONE back .

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

OK, Ebrahim, you're doing your part now. Thanks.

Past is past. Only present can stand corrected and you're doing your role to finish and be complied with the refund. It must be, of course.

This is NOT proper of a scammer, OK?

Any insult to be posted here is mere abuse and derogatory of the poster behind. I've seen the poster Ebrahim to lie without mention his crime but I've never seen him to insult any one of you, his detractors included. As same as all of his posts I've read for years. There's only a poster from his account, now I firmly believe so.

This polite attitude has earned my respect and admiration. The humble tone and above all, his most recent posts. Oh yes, I'd feel comfortable to invite him to have dinner at my home now. And I'll be glad to meet him personally if/when there will be a chance for.

Let him fulfill his word to everyone. A wise community is the one balanced and fair. He deserves a second chance as all of us when we are wrong. Who didn't commit a mistake in life? There are different grades for sure. To accept the difference is also a proof of decency. I'd even dare to write: M-A-N-D-A-T-O-R-Y. Don't ask what you can't give back.

3 hours ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

thank to these words comments. They much more than tou could ever think. To the point I'll skeep .rught now here on couch for hours and hours tobcome and explains my inability tob write wordsv

fabulous

Someone's shitting it methinks - funny thing is you'd have earned more as a dentist than a shit thief. Sadly young man, you've robbed - consequences will happen - take it on the chin - hope your dentistry is better than your mocking bullshit lol. Sorry if sounds harsh but re-reference that post he sent to the unfortunate victim taking the piss.

You have issues, and you're shit at robbing your peers - karma will fuck you in the end - confidence trickstering is the lowest of the low  - personally I'd go full defcon 1 on you and get Western Union on your arse, and mail all your peers - you've utterly crossed the line of community, trust and the very essence that underpins communities such as this and all the others you thought you could fuck over, you shouldn't and won't get away scot free, as you will soon realise. Take it like a man and learn. Thief. And a trust Thief - nothing worse. pfft.

Can we all please save our famous "last line of the movie" until after ES sends the SLR Magic Rangefinder and refunds James?

Also, I just spoke to SLR Magic - and they are totally cool to have their product featured in the film. 

I also got the life rights for the film from ES - only cost me $250!  Just wired him the money a few hours ago.

And come on, international criminal - come on man - we are in the middle of a peace negotiation and hostage exchange - you do not start insulting the person you are trying to make a deal with during the deal.

If ES refunds the money and gives them the range finder, I stick to my side of the bargain - I will tell his friends and family that it was all a misunderstanding.

If anyone wants to mess this deal up, I will come for you next :) 

27 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

This polite attitude has earned my respect and admiration. The humble tone and above all, his most recent posts. Oh yes, I'd feel comfortable to invite him to have dinner at my home now. And I'll be glad to meet him personally if/when there will be a chance for.

Let him fulfill his word to everyone. A wise community is the one balanced and fair. He deserves a second chance as all of us when we are wrong. Who didn't commit a mistake in life? There are different grades for sure. To accept the difference is also a proof of decency. I'd even dare to write: M-A-N-D-A-T-O-R-Y. Don't ask what you can't give back.

The guy is still laughing at you. Look at the final paragraph of his last big post that I quoted above. Ebrahim was so overcome with emotion that he suddenly lost the ability to type. Seriously? He is a shit liar, and he is still playing with you guys. The smugness hasn't gone away.

As mercer said, people get banned on forums for much less than building their entire online persona on a lie and using the member base as a fishing pond for international theft.

Just now, Chrad said:

The guy is still laughing at you. Look at the final paragraph of his last big post that I quoted above. Ebrahim was so overcome with emotions that he suddenly lost the ability to type. Seriously? He is a shit liar, and he is still playing with you guys. The smugness hasn't gone away.

As andy lee has said, people get banned on forums for much less than building their entire online persona on a lie and using the member base as a fishing pond for international fraud.

Yes, very good - we all know that.

Just play ball man.

Let's give it one last chance then if he doesn't hold his deal, don't worry - you have my word I will take up what I am doing to him to the next level.

Every single person in his real, actually life will know.

8 minutes ago, dbp said:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah................. before we all sing kumbaya, I'm betting 99% that he's a pathological liar

I wouldn't rule out such possibility, indeed. But people with any kind of health problems need and deserve respect from everyone.

2 minutes ago, Chrad said:

The guy is still laughing at you. Look at the final paragraph of his last big post that I quoted above. Ebrahim was so overcome with emotions that he suddenly lost the ability to type. Seriously? He is a shit liar, and he is still playing with you guys. The smugness hasn't gone away.

As andy lee has said, people get banned on forums for much less than building their entire online persona on a lie and using the member base as a fishing pond for international theft.

Take a look above-posted in my last post.

2 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Take a look above-posted in my last post.

That Ebrahim Saawadi is bad at lying is clearly a fact. If pointing that out is unacceptably insulting, then the truth has no place here.

1 minute ago, Chrad said:

That Ebrahim Saawadi is bad at lying is clearly a fact. If pointing that out is unacceptably insulting, then the truth has no place here.

Let the dust to settle down. Give him a chance for self-improvement. This is to help!

4 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

I wouldn't rule out such possibility, indeed. But people with any kind of health problems need and deserve respect from everyone.

I suppose he can't help being a pathological liar. I'm not sure where we are supposed to draw the line, though. Psychopaths and spree killers can't exactly help how they were born/wired either. Should it be group hugs for everyone?

2 minutes ago, dbp said:

I suppose he can't help being a pathological liar. I'm not sure where we are supposed to draw the line, though. Psychopaths and spree killers can't exactly help how they were born/wired either. Should it be group hugs for everyone?

You can dislike him, your right : ) But, I'd like that any one of you could show us an example of a scammer behaving like him ;-)