How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

You guys scared me of the ID Photograph. iT"s just to confirm my legitimacy and that I AM not stealing someone else's identity. Ou are older and wiser than I am so will remove it immediately. Point is everybody knows me for real now. 

Thank you SO much all for being understabding, now, I can sleep for the first time in days. This really huet me and having it sorted and cleares out gives me my life back. IT's that big to me. I will get a second job anywhere even as a waiter in order to fullfil the promise I made to james of sebding 300$ by a month from now. Will also put in all of my allowance and live with zero money. This is just to show you how important sorting this out is for my psychology. I am so glad we reached a swttlement and refund plan. Cab't express it in words. 

Ed: Thanks for the comment on the picture and film grabs. This film is entirely shot on a canon 700D rebel and a 50mm f 1,8 II. Graded carefully with resolve aftwr being transcoded to DNXHD. It's much higher quality than these grabs, 

One request, I believe you sent a message to my poor pregnany sister wgo is a single mom and living a lone as she called me and sounded so depressed talking about if I did something ''wrong''. I just hope you send her a message again to comfort her that her little brother isn't a svammer, it would mean a LOT to her. You can sendthe rest of the correction messages after than fact but I am kindly asking you send this ine now.

This is not something you'rr obligated to do but I am kindly asking for it as a favour hust for my sister's peacr of mind whi is the most important person to me in life. 

thank to these words comments. They much more than tou could ever think. To the point I'll skeep .rught now here on couch for hours and hours tobcome and explains my inability tob write wordsv

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
35 minutes ago, Bioskop.Inc said:

They're Trolls & they did it for 3yrs (is that a record?), the scam just happened.

And yes, if this guy/s are allowed to stay here & carry on trolling us, then fucking idiots is about right!

Don't like like it, boohoo....I call them how I see them.

Is this epic thread the Trolls final victory? Probably.....

I don't care what your opinion is you are free to say that he should be banned and not allowed back but personal attacks and name calling are not necessary and are against forum rules, if being respectful of others and acting professional isn't enough motivation for you.

14 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

You guys scared me of the ID Photograph. iT"s just to confirm my legitimacy and that I AM not stealing someone else's identity. Ou are older and wiser than I am so will remove it immediately. Point is everybody knows me for real now. 

Ehm, most of the guys here probably are younger than you (1990).

But yeah, leave the sister alone, he posted the pregnsnt pics, so the slightest possibility of it being truth tells its a no go.

11 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

One request, I believe you sent a message to my poor pregnany sister wgo is a single mom and living a lone as she called me and sounded so depressed talking about if I did something ''wrong''. I just hope you send her a message again to comfort her that her little brother isn't a svammer, it would mean a LOT to her. You can sendthe rest of the correction messages after than fact but I am kindly asking you send this ine now.

This is not something you'rr obligated to do but I am kindly asking for it as a favour hust for my sister's peacr of mind whi is the most important person to me in life. 

1.) 26?

2.) Wedding pics?

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

I was born on 1995/01/19. This whole ID is written in ARAbic numerals and 5 in arabic is an ''o''. Google arabic numbers or ask someone who knows anything about what he's talking about. 

2- She's a single mom and will be. Got half divorced after approx 5 months of pregnancy and wedding. Means lives alone in husbands house, 

What are you guys talking about it's now like playing a game of saying irrelevant words into a thread, really? My sister's status and arabic numerals?. I posted this introductory post for my friends here who thought I WAS A fictional charachter. I will remove the iD S Yoy guys instructed and get some sleep now that i know the people who were scammed are pleased and that i've sorted it out with them. 

8 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

I was born on 1995/01/19. This whole ID is written in ARAbic numerals and 5 in arabic is an ''o''. Google arabic numbers or ask someone who knows anything about what he's talking about. 

2- She's a single mom and will be. Got half divorced after approx 5 months of pregnancy and wedding. Means lives alone in husbands house, 

What are you guys talking about it's now like playing a game of saying irrelevant words into a thread, really? My sister's status and arabic numerals?. I posted this introductory post for my friends here who thought I WAS A fictional charachter. I will remove the iD S Yoy guys instructed and get some sleep now that i know the people who were scammed are pleased and that i've sorted it out with them. 

I googled arabic numbers and don't see anything about a 0 being 5. Maybe a link to somewhere that explains?

EDIT: Found it! http://www.rahmahmuslimhomeschool.co.uk/index/my-arabic-numbers-workbook-pt-1-arabic-numbers-1-10/

7 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Cool. And 0 in arabic is _?

Holy Fuck !!!

I was almost tempted to pick up equipment(s) from the sales on the forums. Considering the kind of frauds that have taken place  (and been Discovered), I should probably say a Few Prayers for not giving into the temptation(s).

Thank you God. 

What a great thread. Easily going to win thread of the year award for 2016. Might even be thread of the decade. Hopefully when its all over someone makes a little film about it. Maybe with the Purge (new movie) theme but stopping before ES makes it all right. Would be cool to get a short in some festivals about EOSHD forum drama ?

I vote no ban.

I would rather him stick around with this profile than have him create a new profile under a different name.

I think it goes without saying he should be banned from posting in the gear for sale sub forum.

Definitely best forum thread I have ever read and that includes some of the famous redit AMAs I have read.

3 hours ago, Bioskop.Inc said:

What the fuck are you guys on!

The guy/s (probably more than one hence the up'n'down English) scammed people, shall I say it again SCAMMED PEOPLE!

He got caught out & now you want to make friends with this piece of shit again?

You're a bunch of fucking idiots.

A thief comes into your home, steals from you & your solution is to let him back in?

This guy & his friends are laughing so hard - welcome to the wonderful world of being scammed & trolled.

The guy should be banned & the thread should stay as a permanent record, for us & everyone that might google this piece of shits name. When you get convicted of a crime it stays on your permanent record & you have to admit that you're a criminal everytime you apply for a job or whatever you might have to do for the rest of your life! The same should apply for this idiot - he committed a crime & this should forever be his grave..

I'm with you on this Bioskop.Inc ,

this is International criminal activity with no regard what so ever for EOSHD members , not to mention 3 years of lies on this forum ,

and suddenly everyone is friends again and all is ok .  come on guys  Its not OK ! wake up !

ES is a very sophisticated criminal who stole from EOSHD members and they need paying back asap. We have to wait and see if that EVER happens.

Be very very cautious about anything said by ES its not all of a sudden all true.

10 minutes ago, andy lee said:

I'm with you on this Bioskop.Inc ,

this is International criminal activity with no regard what so ever for EOSHD members , not to mention 3 years of lies on this forum ,

and suddenly everyone is friends again and all is ok .  come on guys  Its not OK ! wake up !

ES is a very sophisticated criminal who stole from EOSHD members and they need paying back asap. We have to wait and see if that EVER happens.

Be very very cautious about anything said by ES its not all of a sudden all true.

If we ban him he could just make a new profile and we would have no idea who he is. If he keeps using this same profile we will all know and can as you said "be very cautious of anything he *says*".

I think the saying goes. keep your friends close but keep your enemies even closer.