Sony a6300 4k

Nikkor

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Luke Mason said:

Still nobody can confirm the crop in 120p mode? some videos and newsshooter say 1.6x in 120p, 1.5x in 4k 24/25p, 1.9x in 4K 30P

Two weeks till it ships and test snippets are trickling out, we should start getting more answers soon. I'd like to know the crops and if it got the uncompressed stills too. 

4 hours ago, The Chris said:

Two weeks till it ships and test snippets are trickling out, we should start getting more answers soon. I'd like to know the crops and if it got the uncompressed stills too. 

Got confirmation from an A6300 tester " DVFire",

4K 24P/25P crop factor 1.5x (24MP full sensor readout)

4K 30P crop factor 1.9x (13MP crop area full readout)

HD 120P crop factor 1.9x (13MP crop area pixel binning readout)

12 hours ago, Luke Mason said:

Got confirmation from an A6300 tester " DVFire",

4K 24P/25P crop factor 1.5x (24MP full sensor readout)

4K 30P crop factor 1.9x (13MP crop area full readout)

HD 120P crop factor 1.9x (13MP crop area pixel binning readout)

Is that crop on top of the 1.5x aps-c crop factor?

4 hours ago, Marco Tecno said:

So for at least 120fps nx1 still has an edge (having 1.5 crop factor from full sensor 28mp). We'll see for 4k@24.

NX1 is $500 more, has fewer lenses, no electronic adapters or focal reducers, can't AF with adapted lenses, inferior AF tracking, no log profile and it's dead - a small crop with 120fps isn't a big deal when you look at the overall package.

Another adapted lens video, this time with the 70-400g. It's annoyingly long with way too much needless chatter, but AF looks really good. 

• Super Members

I lens that would be high on the list for this is the 35mm f1.8 OSS.

I had it for the FS100 and liked it. Sharp and the stabilisation was good.

Its almost a pancake, so a sweet companion to the small pz zoom. Couple those with a set of vintage primes and you're golden.

Is that lens bundled with the FS5 any good? If you get the FS5 with kitlens that would be the 18-105mm PZ G OSS. Probably more for doc type schtuff, but still, if they bundle it with the FS5... I imagine it can't be terrible for video. It's surprisingly affordable.

i'm a lil bit confused with the vignetting issue when using a aps-c lens on this camera. let's say i'm at 10mm with my sigma with a regular adapter that means i'm at 15mm on this camera right? will i get any vignetting at that focal lenght? can somebody clarify the vignetting issue when using aps-c lenses on this camera? 

11 minutes ago, Swiss said:

i'm a lil bit confused with the vignetting issue when using a aps-c lens on this camera. let's say i'm at 10mm with my sigma with a regular adapter that means i'm at 15mm on this camera right? will i get any vignetting at that focal lenght? can somebody clarify the vignetting issue when using aps-c lenses on this camera? 

This camera is APS-C (the a6300).