1. Francisco Rios

Francisco Rios

• Similar Content

• By Wolfy
      Kowa Prominar 16-H (Purple coating) - $1400
      - Excellent condition! No haze, fungus, scratches/chips in glass, focus is smooth. Comes with front/rear clamp and caps. Secondary flare renders a pretty blueish tone which complements the purple flare very nicely! Open to reasonable offers. Email ([email protected])
      - Payment - PayPal, buyer assumes PayPal fees
      - Shipping from Costa Mesa, CA - worldwide, buyer assumes shipping and insurance costs
      See test images/video below. (Shot with Leica R 50mm @ f2).

Kowa_16H_-_Flare_video.mp4
    • By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By liamlumiere
      Selling a Möller Anamorphot 32/2x. This is quite a rare scope but what makes this even more rare is that it has Gold/Orange/Purple flares! I've owned several of these over the last few years and this is the only one I've ever seen with these warm flares. 
      The bad: The glass is not perfect. There is slight coating loss on the back element due to previous overzealous cleaning and the front has some micro marks most likely by the same cause.
      The good: The image is beautiful with above 'bad' having absolutely no affect whatsoever. In fact the spectacular flares are probably due to this. When direct light hits this, it lights up like Christmas. It's a very sharp scope with great vintage ana look.
      Please watch some tests here: 
      Selling for €450
      Please DM me if you've any questions.
      Thanks

• By Hans Punk
      I’m currently having a clear out and am selling 3 ultra-stars on eBay for £180 each if anyone here is interested. Please read auction descriptions about lenses for sale, and look at photos to see cosmetic condition of each lens (all optics are in great shape). 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253719840333?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253719944232?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253719950581?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649