EOSHD Gear Sale

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Woah, that's a lot of camera gear. Can I ask, how did you still get stuff done with all those cameras and lenses?

Personally, I would be crippled from just having to choose what camera or lenses to use for a specific job if I owned all that. And then, would probably still be stressed from the thought that maybe I'd made a bad choice, or that another another camera or lens I didn't own would be better for the job.

Anyway, good luck with the sale!

Relocation of eoshd?

Never mind, I read the whole post. What will be your go to camera?

Just for fun, I'm gonna guess he's keeping the:

A7S II because it's the hottest camera right now and it is the leader in low light capabilities.

GH4 because of its reliability and how it has become a standard in the industry.

NX1 because you never know what update may come that changes the game

5D3 because of Canon lenses and EOSHD heritage.

Just for fun, I'm gonna guess he's keeping the:

A7S II because it's the hottest camera right now and it is the leader in low light capabilities.

GH4 because of its reliability and how it has become a standard in the industry.

NX1 because you never know what update may come that changes the game

5D3 because of Canon lenses and EOSHD heritage.

+ RX100 M4

+ Fujifilm X-T1

+ GH2

5D3 was sold. (?)

I'm curious about the status of the sale, mailed regarding one of the items over 24 hours ago and still got no reply. Nevertheless, great deals can be had for some lucky people. I imagine Andrew got at least a thousand mails and half of the people are asking for ridiculous additional discounts or some obscure additional information staying vague about willingness to buy, at least that's my experience with selling used gear in internet forum.

• Administrators

I'm curious about the status of the sale, mailed regarding one of the items over 24 hours ago and still got no reply. Nevertheless, great deals can be had for some lucky people. I imagine Andrew got at least a thousand mails and half of the people are asking for ridiculous additional discounts or some obscure additional information staying vague about willingness to buy, at least that's my experience with selling used gear in internet forum.

Maybe I didn't see the email. What item are you interested in Phil?

Sold about 3 or 4 cameras and a lens. The rest is still available.

Had a lot of emails so far, so the kit isn't going to stick around for too long.

reshuffling the deck.  Nice.

Sad to see the 1dc go though.  Those are some beautiful skintones.

I sold my 1dc about a month ago.  I haven't really missed it.  IMO it still doesn't look as good as the 5d3 raw @ 1080p, even downscaling the 4k.  It's a camera that will never AF in video mode, always be a very large DSLR, will never shoot high frame rates, and the 1080p60 is pretty soft.  So is the 1080.  You basically buy that camera for the skin tones and 4k @ 24p / s35 mode.  Since it's the 1d class ML will never support it either.  The C-log does not allow single "push" AF or any sort of auto-ISO - so it's really only good for controlled / non-light changing scenes.  Still, it's a stills beast and shoots very pretty 4k footage.