1. Roman Koenigshofer

Roman Koenigshofer

2. Hitfabryk

Hitfabryk

• Similar Content

• By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?
    • By Bradley Bjornstad
      Hello there. For sale is my well cared for and maintained Blackmagic URSA Mini EF 4K + Gold mount + Battery + 256 GB CFast 2 + Top handle & more! This package is ready to shoot!
      I handle my gear with great care. This is an amazing camera that makes incredible images. I am downsizing all my gear and sadly decided to sell this for other expenses.
      $2,575.00 + $55.00 shipping. 
      This listing includes:
      • The camera - Ursa Mini 4K EF Mount (in product details it says Ursa 4K but it is in fact the Ursa Mini 4K EF to clarify)!
      • Fitted Hard Case for it.
      • Attached Gold Mount and 95wH Comer Gold Mount battery (only charged 3 times basically new). Works great with nice charge.
      • Delkin Cinema 256 GB CFast 2.0 card.
      • A Camvate top handle.
      • A d-tap travel charger for the battery and other cables included.
      DOES NOT include DaVinci Resolve dongle.
      PayPal ONLY, and no returns.

Any questions just write here or email me at: [email protected]
      Thank you so much for looking at my gear.
      Best wishes,
      Bradley

• By Alexajune
      So somehow the sensor to my nx1 was damaged and I don’t really have the money to start over with a new camera + all new lenses at the moment...So I have been hoping to find an NX1 for sale at a reasonable price, most listings I have seen include lenses which push the price too high for me (and are lenses I already have.)
      Located in the US, Utah if that matters.
      My sister is coming out in a month to visit me for the first time, and I would love to be able to take photos of her family as a gift to her. 
    • By Bradley Bjornstad
      Hello all. I am selling my Atomos Ninja Flame set. Very nice set. Has only 15-20 hours of use. Extremely clean, and well maintained. I treat all of my gear with care and respect. This is a beautiful set! Almost like-new! $795.00 - plus shipping (insured at full $795). PayPal only.

It's hard to part with the recorder, because it is a great tool, and an amazing monitor - but all my main cameras have 4K built-in now, and I just never get to use it. I want it to go to a good home, where it will get a lot of use.
      Includes: Atomos Ninja Flame monitor/recorder, Hard case, NEW sun hood, original set of 5 master caddies, original charger, (2) original Atomos batteries, docking station, HDMI cable, original manual, NEW microfiber cleaning cloth, coiled D-tap to DC cable (never used), 2 power cords (one hasn't left packaging), Control Cable (2.5mm Female to 2x 2.5mm Male). Check out the pictures and see how well maintained and what a deal this is!

Thank you for looking and best wishes!

• By m43forme
      I'm putting up a bunch of Samsung gear for sale. Everything is listed individually because I'm not getting out of the NX system, just lightening my load a bit, so I wanted to see if there was any interest on any of these items. I'm in no hurry to sell unlike some people jumping all over the A7III, I'm not one of them, ha! 

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees (I don't do the gift thing, I'll cover the fees). I don't have a ton of history here but have some on both DPReview and Fred Miranda under the same username.

NX1 body ~ 8000 shutter count (2x batteries) ($975)
      NX1 body ~ 15,000 shutter count (2x batteries) ($950)
      NX500 body ~ 500 shutter count ($400)
      Samsung 50-150mm, near mint condition, hood, bag, box, and both caps ($1100)
      Samsung 16-50S, near mint condition, hood, bag, and both caps ($645)
      Samsung 45mm (not 3D version), near mint condition, hood, bag, box, and both caps ($215)
      Samsung NX1 Battery Grip, looks unused, $90

Here's a few bad pictures