The Panasonic DC-BGH1 camera soon to be announced

Trankilstef

33 minutes ago, SteveV4D said:

I'm warming to this camera.  I wish it had internal ND and even just a small screen.  Yet I can see it working in my selection of cameras and would mean my MFT lenses would still have some relevance in the future.  If price drops a bit next year, that would be a bonus. 😄

I am sure the next GH will be even better. Cold Cold!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, no love for IBIS today? I couldn't go back to a non-IBIS camera. I shoot lots of B roll of people who've never been on camera before and will be gone away in a minute, doing things. IBIS mea

I use my GH5s more than the GH5.  IBIS is one of those tools that can be overrated in its importance.  I found it made me lazy with my shots as I relied too much on it.  Its no longer a deal breaker f

Even with the GH5 I put a monopod first. I rarely use IBIS. And do not even mention the new fashion of NOT bringing a tripod/monopod because of IBIS, I see a lot of "kids" doing this.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Kisaha said:

I am sure the next GH will be even better. Cold Cold!!

A good reason to hold on.  I'm hoping for a GH6, but so far we have this and the fullframe S5.  Hard to see now where Panasonic is developing the future of the GH line now.  

1 hour ago, SteveV4D said:

A good reason to hold on.  I'm hoping for a GH6, but so far we have this and the fullframe S5.  Hard to see now where Panasonic is developing the future of the GH line now.  

I expressed my feelings about the C70 on the other post, BUT my main jobs in the industry are different (sound, assistant director), so I have 4 mirrorless and the P4K for the moment for my personal video company, I am not willing to spend too much on a better camera, so I will be waiting a little bit more for other (e.g cheaper!) options in the market. 

I am willing to go up to 3500euros, so no C70 for me. For my position, a videocentric m43 camera will be enough, maybe, and the R6 is too expensive for my hybrid needs (a couple of photography sessions, or 3, per year), and the R6 somehow limited, to go full in RF.

No need for full frame for me.

I am playing the waiting game for now! I am expecting a "huge" Fuji and Panasonic release in the 2021.

Ofcourse, if image was my main trade, I would have already pre-ordered the C70, and probably sell everything to go Canon. The C70 is such a significant release for me.