Nikon Reserved a big booth for NAB 2018

salim

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
8 hours ago, salim said:

Could this mean the mirrorless will be announced soon and it has an important video function? 

Fingers crossed! As if they show up with only their current DSLRs and a Keymission, well it would be like those makeup booths you see at tradeshows and you wonder why the fvck are they there?!?!

Awesome. Fingers crossed for a great mirrorless product that I can afford :)

With Fuji bringing out an IBIS camera and canon also possibly announcing a new mirrorless camera, I have a feeling this year will be a great one for choice. I know Panasonic and Sony bring a lot to the table too, but I have various gripes with all cameras at the moment that means I'm still looking for one that will satisfy me for years to come. 

D500S is a good point, like the D300S was nothing really for photography over the original D300, but the D300S did add video. 

Maybe D500S will have focus peaking, no crop 4K, and dare we hope for it..... 10bit?! ;-)

5 hours ago, Aussie Ash said:

Perhaps a couple of proper Nikon cine lenses !

One can dream! Hope so.

5 hours ago, Aussie Ash said:

also the D750 replacement is already overdue.

Always been impressed and tempted by the D750. 

Bah.... if history is any indication of a company's behavior.

I will bet a small fortune that Nikon is just going to pull a 2015 - filmaker's kit only with the 850D. All in for $4K

https://www.popphoto.com/gear/2015/02/nikon-releases-d750-dslr-filmmaker-s-kit-4000

Which isn't bad, in my opinion... especially, if you are planning to abandon Canon... because it comes with a set of prime lenses, thus the whole system is being replaced..