Jump to content
Timotheus

How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Recommended Posts

Name and shame. Its interesting if for some remote chance he was not guilty of ripping people off and then admitted to it, just to get the heat taken off him.

The biggest issue I have with his 'confession' is the reason he wanted money. As someone else said, his reasoning is about as gnarly as can be in that part of the world and I cant imagine anyone risking (literally) the life of their sister by admitting that as their reason on a public forum on the world wide web, using their own name etc.

Makes me wonder, if he really is a 19yr old Egyptian guy or something completely different? Is he a new breed of Nigerian internet scammer? Instead of woo'ing lonely single people with promises of love, hes pulled a swifty on a couple of camera geeks.

That all being said, Ed apparently hit up his friends which suggests he is real? Its all sort of strange!

In any case, I hope he doesnt neck himself over this, I hope his sister isnt really in need of an illegal abortion and I hope we never hear from him again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
8 minutes ago, JamesDrum said:

The point is that multiple people (BOTH Ebrahim Saawadi Sr. and Jr.) are using the account. Proving the 'right' one is going to be difficult.

Not as difficult as proving that Sr. as represented on this forum exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JamesDrum said:

The point is that multiple people (BOTH Ebrahim Saawadi Sr. and Jr.) are using the account.

Do you still believe in such plot?? Well, it won't help both of you for REAL for once! :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chrad said:

Not as difficult as proving that Sr. as represented on this forum exists.

Very true. I mean, I have addresses and numbers that I had to fill out in order to send him money, but we all know from scams that they could be fake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chrad said:

Not as difficult as proving that Sr. as represented on this forum exists.

LOL Practically, at same time ; )

1 minute ago, JamesDrum said:

Very true. I mean, I have addresses and numbers that I had to fill out in order to send him money, but we all know from scams that they could be fake. 

Man, I see you didn't read the whole thread... ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JamesDrum said:

Very true. I mean, I have addresses and numbers that I had to fill out in order to send him money, but we all know from scams that they could be fake. 

Likely they were the details of Jr. There's no evidence that the account was ever used by Sr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emanuel said:

LOL Practically, at same time ;-)

Man, I see you didn't read the whole thread... ;-)

hahah true. I've had a few moments here and there to gander at it. Trying to get caught up. This shit blew up way more than I thought it would. On FB, it was only 15 people who responded. This is a little bigger.

1 minute ago, Chrad said:

Likely they were the details of Jr. There's no evidence that the account was ever used by Sr.

Thanks for clarifying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

LOL Practically, at same time ; )

Man, I see you didn't read the whole thread... ;-)

Or the forum... I'm yet to read anything from the account that's suggested to me it's been written by anyone other than a 19yo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tweak said:

Or the forum... I'm yet to read anything from the account that's suggested to me it's been written by anyone other than a 19yo.

From what I've read, I believe the same thing. Just Jr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chrad said:

Likely they were the details of Jr. There's no evidence that the account was ever used by Sr.

Compulsive lying is a bitch... We start to disbelieve in everything the disciple says : D In any case, both styles seem to show the same guy behind whether he "has decades of film background in his feet" :grin: whether he is the kid to play games behind the keyboard. Take a look then and along this thread, even the way he is used to let a paragraph to resume the whole thing to begin with. BTW, his first paragraph in this thread never convinced myself but still is the most voted post here... Shame on you, dudes! :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, veraguth said:

I am glad you are going to refund the people involved in the scam. I hope you keep your word. And my advice is that after you pay these people, you go and get a good therapist. You can use your intelligence in a less self-destructive way and you should try the most not to hurt other people in this way. I believe the money was not the worst part of it, but that message sent to the buyers on facebook, which was very sad. That was the reason I initially believed your account was hacked. 

But I am even more glad for seeing the reaction of members from the forum after his statement, a demonstration of emphatic openness, which is ever more necessary nowadays.

I had understood Ebrahim had confessed because Andrew had got in and said he will check the IPs and contact the police in Germany (which is reasonable as he is the owner of the forum). I did not imagine that he had falsely confessed because he was being pushed by Ed in such a manner. The whole thing is very said. Given the events, I need to retract my previous statement and apologize to Ebrahim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emanuel said:

BTW, his first paragraph in this thread never convinced myself but still is the most voted post here... Shame on you, dudes! :-)

19 likes yet! (I believe a few others are already part of the past). It's incredible... So, here is why the scammer thought he could do what he actually did. Adolf Hitler should have thought the same... Nice job of yours, indubitably! You somehow helped him to sink into this slough. Please, I abstain myself to have your likes in my posts, thanks :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

19 likes yet! (I believe a few others are already part of the past). It's incredible... So, here is why the scammer thought he could do what he actually did. Adolf Hitler should have thought the same...

People thought they knew and could trust him, and they didn't want to believe the alternative. To a shark like Ebrahim, our human compassion and willingness to forgive makes us weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he was saying he did not do the scam as he was, but a person was going to his friends to humiliate and shame him. And he asks this person what he has to do to stop the shaming. And the person replies, "a confession". And the person confesses. This is a false confession in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Chrad said:

People thought they knew and could trust him, and they didn't want to believe the alternative. To a shark like Ebrahim, our human compassion and willingness to forgive makes us weak.

I have human compassion and willingness on him, not on those who have created the creature, though ; )

The most funny is to see in that 'likes list' names of usual posters but out of this one here... not even for a single post! Other reputable posters... ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

All the answers are here:

2016-07-17-3850_1.jpg

Only need someone who translate. Maybe the script of "ES, The Movie" (a Eoshd colaboration production).

Or new Bourne coming up feature, with Matt Damon in Egipt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, veraguth said:

If he was saying he did not do the scam as he was, but a person was going to his friends to humiliate and shame him. And he asks this person what he has to do to stop the shaming. And the person replies, a confession. And the person confess. This is a false confession in my opinion.

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grimor said:

Only need someone who translate. Maybe the script of "ES, The Movie" (a Eoshd colaboration production).

Or new Bourne coming up feature, with Matt Damon in Egipt

I have a friend who can translate this but I didn't even want  to bother her because it looks bullshit. But I asked and I will let you know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...