How well does Canon's RF 28-70mm F2L USM lens perform together with Canon's EOS C70 when filming handheld?By Maurits
Hi there, I just purchased Canon's EOS C70 and would like to complement it with Canon's RF 28-70mm F2L USM lens. Since that lens has no IS and I mostly film handheld and a lot of times in low light conditions, I am just wondering how well it performs together with the C70. Do the shots turn out to be very/too shaky? Of course the camera has electronic Image Stabiliser. Is that getting rid of shaky footage? Otherwise I'll (have to) go for the RF 24-70mm F/2.8 L IS USM lens. Best, Maurits
I have some Lomos for sale, first up is this 100mm.
Insanely smooth bokeh and smooth highlight and shadows rolloff
- OKC1-100-1 / 100mm F2 (T2.3)
- Full Frame+ coverage!
- 16 iris blades, perfectly round and dry!!!
- Already converted to Stainless Steel PL Mount
- 0.8 mod gear on focus ring
- Added removable 80mm OD front
- Brass version!
- Build in 1975
- In good conditions and ready to shoot!
Asking €1500 FIRM
I can ship WW with UPS.
Payment with bank transfer or PayPal.
- PRICE: $599
- STRETCH: 2X
- FOCUS: Double-focus
- PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
- LOCATION: Switzerland
- SHIPPING: Not included
- INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
- CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
- COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.
I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.