Ed David Speaking Engagement Tour: Buy Tickets Now

Ed David

2 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

To imply you don't believe them is to throw shade at them - that they must be some kind of psychopath liars, out to destroy their ex-boyfriend... 

But why everything must be so black and white? We all know that almost any breaking of a love affair between two sensible people with great expectation of relationship has outcomes in emotional turmoil and somewhat altered consciousness... Is it so rare turn from supreme love into supreme disappointment and various forms of expression of resentment?

I don't know anything about mentioned PB - if maybe he had some more accusations or approved misconduct or even delict? - but judging just by this one, here treated case, psychologically there are so many possible and qualified interpretations  (especially today) out of such easy-to-call labels as  "some kind of psychopath liars", familly-pattern-abuser" or so.

Maybe PB is potential killer, emotional sadist or love-relationship control freak, or maybe he has especial combination of charm, reputation and charisma to make his girlfriends  feel an extreme loss after the breakup of love... but all in all, IMHO such obsession with him with dedicated threads and mr David's strange need (and pompous too; Speaking Engagement Tour!) to proceed right here as platform what  obviously has very hard personal and mutual background - I feel as little bit interestingly "abusive" per se. But of course, it doesn't hurt, and could result in some nice knowledge!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

People in this thread: judging Ed David and his "strange needs" more than PB, accused by multiple women of abuse and whose reaction to dumb JOKES about his cats is to involve A LAWYER. 

Like, c'mon people. Like, if you don't think we should be talking about this at all then fine, but what are we doing when people are going after Ed more than the dude accused of abuse and that is involving lawyers over cat jokes?! 

25 minutes ago, newfoundmass said:

People in this thread: judging Ed David and his "strange needs" more than PB, accused by multiple women of abuse and whose reaction to dumb JOKES about his cats is to involve A LAWYER. 

Like, c'mon people. Like, if you don't think we should be talking about this at all then fine, but what are we doing when people are going after Ed more than the dude accused of abuse and that is involving lawyers over cat jokes?! 

In my eyes,  we already had thread that commented stupid PB's reaction about (for me) mr Reid's extremely witty cat joke 🙂 But suddenly there pop upped not just mention, but full swinging prosecution of PB love affair cases with two ex-girlfriend and (just lately, by addition of another user) his pretty reasonable answer with new opened (further love-behavior) questions that stayed without answer . Also, there I learned that there was also deeper background history of friendship between two misters, that PB avoided encounters with mr Reid (so his stupid cat-protector twitter attack could be actually based on clearing some previous accounts), now that mr David has also its own earlier objections on PB behavior etc... which in my eyes moves all topic beyond the reach of the ability to judge objectively to us who are not familiar with before-history, and feel little bit pressure to agree under the, say, rather intrusive call to God and a blind belief in all women... Please, allow that someone else also has some education as well in all this treated matter...

@Ed David Happy to see you posting again.   I hope to read more of your posts hear in the future.   I hope don't we don't drive you away. 

I would love to see an F35 vs URSA Mini Pro 12k skin tone  / color rendering test done in the classic Ed David style.

Ed David: Always brilliant. Always entertaining; if you can read between the lines.

I've been asked by Andrew not to post any links to deleted web caches having to do with Ed David. The ones I did post were removed.

@Ed David. It must be completely exhausting having to continually back peddle and justify all the bullshit you've been tangled up in over the years as part of your noble crusades.
It's clear to me from my own experience (and from the other comments in the links I posted) that you are a psychopath and a narcissist who continually reasserts your ego while seeking validation in places like this. Nothing changes.
It's also clear that you have a small minion of trained brown nosing ass-lickers here who lash out for you when your feet are held to the fire. I guess you'll throw them a bone after setting down your hand mirror.
Looking into the future, I'd like to see PB catch up with you in some lawless part of the world where it will be your end. I'd be happy sub for PB, but not before passing you around to the Arabs.

I'll say it for the last time, you have no right to assert your conjecture into the PB controversy.

• Administrators

User, hope you have enjoyed EOSHD for the past few years. You're no longer welcome here. I warned you before about the conduct towards Ed.

It's because of reactions like yours that more women don't come forward in the film industry and more men don't call eachother out when the hear of alleged wrongdoings.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Oliver Daniel said:

Been reading and not getting involved in the convo, but this. Wow. Not cool. 

As well as telling "User" to stop attacking people, I sent "User" the following in a PM before the ban:

"Can I ask you a favour. Please don't post links to deleted EOSHD topics in the Google Cache because Bloom is on a lawyer rampage at the moment...

"I don't want to kick up a legal fuss...

"Very important: For legal reasons please do not mention any of this on the forum...

"Please keep this to yourself too. I am telling you because I trust you. So please reward that trust mate."

The rest I've redacted.

Do you know what "User" did next?

Emailed the whole lot to Philip Bloom.

1 hour ago, Andrew Reid said:

As well as telling "User" to stop attacking people, I sent "User" the following in a PM before the ban:

"Can I ask you a favour. Please don't post links to deleted EOSHD topics in the Google Cache because Bloom is on a lawyer rampage at the moment...

"I don't want to kick up a legal fuss...

"Very important: For legal reasons please do not mention any of this on the forum...

"Please keep this to yourself too. I am telling you because I trust you. So please reward that trust mate."

The rest I've redacted.

Do you know what "User" did next?

Emailed the whole lot to Philip Bloom.

Bloody hell. 

Well, whatever’s going on here it’s not healthy for anyone. All this odd drama because of R5 “overheating” coverage. 

Hope it works out and blows over.