Sign in to follow this  
Mako Sports

Blackmagic refreshes their Video Assist line

11 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

A Komode might be more apt as when you see the price of the FP you might well shit yourself.

However...

We have just been back to have a longer chat with them and something caught our eye on it that might cause a re-think in a good way.

More from @Andrew Reid on that upcoming tomorrow or Monday.

They’re nuts if they think will sell a lot of those at that price. I’m only half kidding about the Komodo at those prices. 

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
16 hours ago, IronFilm said:

Just add support for FS Raw please BMD! Like Atomos has

Please, please, please; Sony better not have some bullshit archaic licensing scheme for this.

Im going to scour the net tonight to see if anyone interviewed Grant or some rep confirmed any future cameras getting added to the supported list.

The new 7” VA is the only thing I seriously want to buy this year. I’d still keep my 7Q for slomo, but BRAW is just some much easier to handle than CDNG.

3 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

Put in for a preorder. Getting N-LOG out of my Z6 and the preamps on the 7" will be hopefully great. Also have about 4 terabytes worth of SD cards so I love that this records to them.

I preordered too, rep told me they get stock Oct 27.

I have a smallhd 701 that im replacing, looking at the 5inch BM one, Shinobi SDI, Portkeys BM5, and the Smallhd 502 bright. 

I don't even need a recorder it's just a bonus.

However that 5'' 12G seems perfect. Dual batteries, 2500 nits, great UI, Lut preview, metal body, full range of scopes. AND it can record.

This might be the one boys.