Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Reid

Huawei P30 Pro may be the last, as Google suspends business with Chinese smartphone manufacturer

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, DBounce said:

I have no beef with him. He’s been in the public eye for years and I never heard anyone call him racist... until he ran for office. He was well like in Hollywood... until he ran for office. He was an idol to black rappers world wide... until he ran for office. 

Honestly, it’s not like he did anything surprising... everything he’s doing, or trying to do is stuff he ran on. The real shocker is perhaps that politicians never do what they promise to do... so everyone is speechless when one does. 

The former leadership wanted to hand the world to China on a golden platter. 

Remember this nonsense? 

If I have a beef, it’s with those that pray for the countries demise. There are actually people hoping for the economy to fail. There are actually people that were disappointed that he’s NOT a Russian asset. 

No worries... The tables have turned. Four separate investigations and none have found anything on him. They’re trying to subpoena his tax records to find something... anything to remove him from office. Well good luck with that. The IRS has audited him plenty... that’s what they do. And guess what? Nada! Finally those that worked in secret to subvert the nation are under scrutiny... I suspect that in the coming months many of them will be looking at serious prison time.

 

JAJAJJA....trump should be in jail if is not for the GOP who protect him, trump is a criminal, a Russian Asset...and  a Liar.

What happened to  "Mexico will pay for the wall"???? he said that thousand of times, is he doing what he promised??NO AND NO...stop watching fox news 24/7 open your eyes....you are in the trump cult.

The real enemy for the West is Putin, he wants to destroy The West from the inside, he is using propaganda and right-wing extremist in order to reach his goal.

Trump is following Putin's orders, he owed the Russian mafia billions has no way to pay them but to obey...and by the way trump IS AN IDIOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
7 hours ago, anonim said:

So suffer of hungry people will bring better future to all human race? 

Hungry is just a metaphor of greedy. The problem of China is that she ruins her natural resource and intelligent people instead of doing sustainable development or encourage innovation such as protecting intellectual property. The CCP and some people in China are just too harsh to be success in every aspect, especially in technology and military because both help to build up the prestige of CCP and usually being used as a patriotic propaganda. If they can’t get in pace with other countries, just steal it. This kind of thought is quite common to Mainland Chinese because of some historical reasons.

About 150 years ago, China was still under the regime of Ching Dynasty. Eight-Nation Alliance used to rip off China causing certain degree of damage by stealing the properties from the emperor. That’s one of the reason behind the thought. Another reason is the damage during WWII. Japanese troops invaded China for almost 8 years. These two reasons of being humiliated by the foreign countries are always manipulated to advocate the revenging emotion of general people. Indeed, IP theft is the result of this kind of thought. Mainland Chinese just believe stealing can compensate their loss in hundred years ago and being seen as patriotism.

Another problem of China is that after they ruin the nature resource and agriculture for infrastructure that they need to find other resource to meet the market demand. Thus, they exploit other countries’ resource aggressively, especially the ocean and wildlife in Africa. It causes tension in South East Asia and lead to species extinction.

That’s why I said let the hungry people suffer. They cause their own problem but try to fix it by exploiting other countries. That’s shame for a so called intelligence race on earth. Mainland Chinese never learn fair-play and respect their companions. When Germany and Japan proof themselves can be good to the world after WWII, China just still stays victimized herself but not to improve their morality all because it is under the regime of CCP.

Chinese can be good. Taiwan just proves herself that a proper democracy system can help a nation and country stay strong. But I believe most of the people in Taiwan prefer to claim themselves Taiwanese whatever their roots are from China.

I think Mainland Chinese should learn a good lesson from the trade war.

By the way, when you meet a Chinese someday, try to ask where the person came from. Chinese as a nation is widespread in the world but it doesn’t mean all Chinese are from Mainland China. Try to be subtle, you may find a lot of different between Hongkonger, Taiwanese, Singaporean and Malaysian Chinese. That’s complicated but that’s still the best way to avoid being racist.

27 minutes ago, tigerbengal said:
 

JAJAJJA....trump should be in jail if is not for the GOP who protect him, trump is a criminal, a Russian Asset...and  a Liar.

What happened to  "Mexico will pay for the wall"???? he said that thousand of times, is he doing what he promised??NO AND NO...stop watching fox news 24/7 open your eyes....you are in the trump cult.

The real enemy for the West is Putin, he wants to destroy The West from the inside, he is using propaganda and right-wing extremist in order to reach his goal.

Trump is following Putin's orders, he owed the Russian mafia billions has no way to pay them but to obey...and by the way trump IS AN IDIOT

Whatever you hate Trump, please let him stay in his position until he put president Xi and CCP down. After that just go fxck him whatever your like. :lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MochaP said:

That’s why I said let the hungry people suffer. They cause their own problem but try to fix it by exploiting other countries. That’s shame for a so called intelligence race on earth.

I think that Chinese mirror say: That’s why I said let the fat greedy people suffer. They cause their own problem but try to fix it by further exploiting/exterminating other countries/civilizations. That’s shame for a so called intelligence race on earth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MochaP said:

Hungry is just a metaphor of greedy. The problem of China is that she ruins her natural resource and intelligent people instead of doing sustainable development or encourage innovation such as protecting intellectual property. The CCP and some people in China are just too harsh to be success in every aspect, especially in technology and military because both help to build up the prestige of CCP and usually being used as a patriotic propaganda. If they can’t get in pace with other countries, just steal it. This kind of thought is quite common to Mainland Chinese because of some historical reasons.

About 150 years ago, China was still under the regime of Ching Dynasty. Eight-Nation Alliance used to rip off China causing certain degree of damage by stealing the properties from the emperor. That’s one of the reason behind the thought. Another reason is the damage during WWII. Japanese troops invaded China for almost 8 years. These two reasons of being humiliated by the foreign countries are always manipulated to advocate the revenging emotion of general people. Indeed, IP theft is the result of this kind of thought. Mainland Chinese just believe stealing can compensate their loss in hundred years ago and being seen as patriotism.

Another problem of China is that after they ruin the nature resource and agriculture for infrastructure that they need to find other resource to meet the market demand. Thus, they exploit other countries’ resource aggressively, especially the ocean and wildlife in Africa. It causes tension in South East Asia and lead to species extinction.

That’s why I said let the hungry people suffer. They cause their own problem but try to fix it by exploiting other countries. That’s shame for a so called intelligence race on earth. Mainland Chinese never learn fair-play and respect their companions. When Germany and Japan proof themselves can be good to the world after WWII, China just still stays victimized herself but not to improve their morality all because it is under the regime of CCP.

Chinese can be good. Taiwan just proves herself that a proper democracy system can help a nation and country stay strong. But I believe most of the people in Taiwan prefer to claim themselves Taiwanese whatever their roots are from China.

I think Mainland Chinese should learn a good lesson from the trade war.

By the way, when you meet a Chinese someday, try to ask where the person came from. Chinese as a nation is widespread in the world but it doesn’t mean all Chinese are from Mainland China. Try to be subtle, you may find a lot of different between Hongkonger, Taiwanese, Singaporean and Malaysian Chinese. That’s complicated but that’s still the best way to avoid being racist.

Whatever you hate Trump, please let him stay in his position until he put president Xi and CCP down. After that just go fxck him whatever your like. :lol::lol::lol:

You are putting too much faith in trump...as soon as the Chinese offer him to build a trump tower in Beijing  , suddenly no more problems with them...they will be "Fine people...really fine people...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tigerbengal said:

You are putting too much faith in trump...as soon as the Chinese offer him to build a trump tower in Beijing  , suddenly no more problems with them...they will be "Fine people...really fine people...

Stay hopeful, that won't make thing worse if it is worse enough. In reverse, Trump did the thing good enough to ignite the boom in Beijing. The only matter is time. 
If you want me to take the possibility of the Trump tower in Beijing seriously, I'll say that's possible, after CCP is down. You should know what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tigerbengal said:

You are putting too much faith in trump...as soon as the Chinese offer him to build a trump tower in Beijing  , suddenly no more problems with them...they will be "Fine people...really fine people...

I'm always surprised that anybody who luckily escapes from everyday's battle for base food could think that Trump really makes any decision (except maybe  in tweeter vocabular or hairstyle). He is the most obvious talking/acting puppet of all previous obvious puppets of Force that in USA forever terminated any further risk of individual leading's autonomy (type of V. Wilson or F. Roosvelt) killing JFK.

(And, while I apologize for calling for my own personal investigations needed for some works, I'll risk to look as smartass and suggest to think about idea that that USA-policy-most-important-behind-force cooperate with comparable Chinese's and Russian's in world-affairs-dealings much more that most by-superficial-infos-bombarded people suspect... including dealing scenario of this Huawei topic. To put it simple, actually it is not Trade War, but much more part of far big and complex Trade Negotiation that include Syria, Ukrain, EU, refuges, Arctic etc. - and above all, The powerful Trio negotiation about starting position and the most comfortable/dignified-far-all way of transition from inevitably dying unipolar to three-centered conducted world.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tigerbengal said:
 

JAJAJJA....trump should be in jail if is not for the GOP who protect him, trump is a criminal, a Russian Asset...and  a Liar.

What happened to  "Mexico will pay for the wall"???? he said that thousand of times, is he doing what he promised??NO AND NO...stop watching fox news 24/7 open your eyes....you are in the trump cult.

The real enemy for the West is Putin, he wants to destroy The West from the inside, he is using propaganda and right-wing extremist in order to reach his goal.

Trump is following Putin's orders, he owed the Russian mafia billions has no way to pay them but to obey...and by the way trump IS AN IDIOT

You spout out a lot of accusations... backed by zero proof. Russia Russia Russia... but after four separate investigations all we have learned is that it's the democrats that have paid the Russians for their disinformation to use as dirt on Trump. You and your ilk have hoped for indictments... no worries,  you will get them. But be careful what you wish for... it's Democrats under investigation now. I promise you they won't be charged with mere process crimes.

You're going to see them protest... they know they have to stop Barr... his digging will land many of them behind bars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:

ARM suspended business with Huawei. Now they are REALLY fucked.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/14373/report-arm-suspends-business-with-huawei

I can see some serious retaliation coming from China in the form of a hit on Apple and Microsoft.

Say goodbye to your iPhones and Surface devices, Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

I can see some serious retaliation coming from China in the form of a hit on Apple and Microsoft.

Say goodbye to your iPhones and Surface devices, Americans.

They could hurt enterprises, but China don't have much more margin to manouver. They already taxed some American goods, but they are on the limit of their trade surplus.

The Orange Dumbass knows that, that's why they are raising the stakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

I can see some serious retaliation coming from China in the form of a hit on Apple and Microsoft.

Say goodbye to your iPhones and Surface devices, Americans.

Don't worry, India can help! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but when you have shit like this from China, the hell with them. A 40% Tariff on American cars imported to China, Get real. Is the United States just suppose to sit here and do nothing? There is 2 sides to every story.

China is trying to make it so Nobody can Import anything to them, and expect everyone to buy their shit. Plenty of room and people in this country to build anything we need, just like we did 50 years ago. Let them eat cake.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tesla-china/tesla-begins-sales-of-cheaper-model-3-car-variant-in-china-idUSKCN1PQ40F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DBounce said:

I have no beef with him. He’s been in the public eye for years and I never heard anyone call him racist... until he ran for office. He was well like in Hollywood... until he ran for office. He was an idol to black rappers world wide... until he ran for office. 

Honestly, it’s not like he did anything surprising... everything he’s doing, or trying to do is stuff he ran on. The real shocker is perhaps that politicians never do what they promise to do... so everyone is speechless when one does. 

The former leadership wanted to hand the world to China on a golden platter. 

Remember this nonsense? 

If I have a beef, it’s with those that pray for the countries demise. There are actually people hoping for the economy to fail. There are actually people that were disappointed that he’s NOT a Russian asset. 

No worries... The tables have turned. Four separate investigations and none have found anything on him. They’re trying to subpoena his tax records to find something... anything to remove him from office. Well good luck with that. The IRS has audited him plenty... that’s what they do. And guess what? Nada! Finally those that worked in secret to subvert the nation are under scrutiny... I suspect that in the coming months many of them will be looking at serious prison time.

Trump has behaved in a racist way for a very long time. Remember the Central Park 5? 

As for his general opinions, those are no surprise either. He was sprouting the same kind of nonsense in the 80s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...