1. thebrothersthre3

thebrothersthre3

2. Stanley

Stanley

3. Justin Bacle

Justin Bacle

• Similar Content

• By Bozzie
      DJI Mavic Pro 2 D-LOG Cinematic Color Grade (4K). Grade based on my own LUT with some contrast and highlight mods. Overall, pretty impressed with the image quality. Holds up well to heavy color grading. Kudos to filmmaker @Emmanuel Pampuri for capturing these cinematic shots. 

• By mechanicalEYE
      Redrock Micro Mini Handheld rig for mirror less cameras. This rig is in excellent condition.
      Price: $245.00
      Payment method: PayPal

Lightly used Redrock Micro Mini Handheld Rig for Mirror less Cameras.

Excellent condition. Can be configured in a variety of ways to suit most shooting styles.

https://shop.redrockmicro.com/product/mini-handheld-rig-for-mirrorless-cameras/

I am asking 245.00 shipped within the USA. will ship internationally at buyer expense.

• By Matt Kieley
      So all summer I've bene working on this short film, which is in the Sound Design/ADR/VFX/Scoring stage right now. It's the first really "serious" (as in made with the intention of submitting to festivals and not just dumped online) project I've done since my first feature film way back in 2009-2010.
      Chicken is a horror comedy about a woman named Brenda, who has fallen on hard times financially, and is working as a mascot sign dancer for a chicken fast food restaurant, Wally's Chicken. But her boss, Steve, is a pill-popping abusive lunatic who bullies and pushes her to perform up to the standard of the former beloved mascot, who has recently passed away. As the stress of her job mounts, Brenda begins to believe she is being stalked by Chicken mascot.
      Here are a few grabs:

From the fake crappy local commercial that opens the film. The signs of the restaurant we filmed at still need to be replaced.

Guinevere P.H. Dethlefson as Brenda

Brandon Nebitt as Steve.

Shot ont he Sony a6300 with mostly the Rokinon 16mm, and occasionally the Canon FD 35-105mm 3.5 zoom. It should be complete by the end of the year, and probably premiere next year. I may even share a private link here before it's premiere if there is any interest. Here's a little glimpse of some sign dancing:

• By StevenzeN
      Hey Guys!

My previous video provided me with a lot of feedback that was really helpful. I love making small video's as a hobby and always looking to be as creative as possible. Recently i made a new video with the GH5, Leica 42.5mm F1.2 & Leica 15mm F1.7 the drone footage is from a Mavic. Could you guys please be so kind to provide me with some feedback or overall useful things to keep in mind?

Thanks guys!
    • By maxotics
      Hi guys, I've been developing a gadget to vlog with Sony cameras.  As you know the screen doesn't tilt 180-degrees.  I'm selling the functional prototypes here http://maxotics.com/vlogging-mirror-for-sony-cameras/  
      However, if it doesn't cost much for me to send it to you (that is; you're in the US) I'm happy send any EOSHD reader one for free if they have a real need for it and give some feedback.  (Of course, this will only last until my supply runs out  or it goes into some "production").  You can PM me here.
      Andrew, if you're reading this and want one, let me know your address and I'll send the latest build.