Bozzie

Mavic Pro 2 D-LOG Cinematic Color Grade (4K)

DJI Mavic Pro 2 D-LOG Cinematic Color Grade (4K). Grade based on my own LUT with some contrast and highlight mods. Overall, pretty impressed with the image quality. Holds up well to heavy color grading. Kudos to filmmaker @Emmanuel Pampuri for capturing these cinematic shots. 

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bozzie
      Don't really know anything about this camera in terms of spec. Stumbled on the ungraded footage on John Brawley's website. Thought I'd give it a whirl to see how it holds up 😊

• By Bozzie
      Panasonic GH2 + Flowmotion V2.02 Hack. Color Graded to taste. Download my BozGH2Pana_GT Film LUT for Panasonic GH2 Cameras HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bozgh2pana-gt-film-lut/
      Music: Ross Bugden - Dawn

• By Bozzie
      Shot on a Canon EOS M (Mk1) with my BOZ FLAT_V1 Picture Profile for Canon DSLR Cameras. Download HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/boz-flat_v1-canon-picture-style/
      Starring: Selen Adem
      *** Strong Language ***

• By StevenzeN
      Hey Guys!

My previous video provided me with a lot of feedback that was really helpful. I love making small video's as a hobby and always looking to be as creative as possible. Recently i made a new video with the GH5, Leica 42.5mm F1.2 & Leica 15mm F1.7 the drone footage is from a Mavic. Could you guys please be so kind to provide me with some feedback or overall useful things to keep in mind?

Thanks guys!