The Diopter Thread.

Tito Ferradans

Well sort of. It needs to be mounted on the back lens group and move together with it. It can be done on telephoto lenses that have room at the back of the lens (check out the back of a Jupiter-37A, you could easily fit a Helios back lens group in there), otherwise the focal reducer hits the mirror. Would be good to own a mirrorless cam. That way I would not need a negative diopter, I could move the whole lens closer to the sensor.

• 3 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 1 month later...

Unbranded 72mm +0.5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221242819388

Hi, its not exacty unbranded, the seller has just failed to photograph the brand, which is "STAR", he says its japanese but im not sure. Maybe he housed it on a star branded ring,  I know because I bought it. It just came in the mail. I will test and see if its any good. The price is very good, for a +0.5 hopefully it wont be that bad  :P

Hi, its not exacty unbranded, the seller has just failed to photograph the brand, which is "STAR", he says its japanese but im not sure. Maybe he housed it on a star branded ring,  I know because I bought it. It just came in the mail. I will test and see if its any good. The price is very good, for a +0.5 hopefully it wont be that bad  :P

If you are looking for the best achromat for your Sankor, then this is it in Series 7 thread (54mm)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261350865781?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

at 0.7 diopter it will allow close focus from 0.75 to 1.5m - a perfect supplement.

• 2 weeks later...

folks,

I sell: 

3x brand new Keiko + 0.5 diopters 

price: 90usd, location: Austria 

if anybody interested - text me. 

whats the diameter size?

im looking for diopters preferrably 86mm or bigger.

edit: thanks for approving my account mod!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...