Samsung NX1 - Post Your Latest Video

timmyturntable

1 hour ago, jonpais said:

The second video, the wedding one, has such strong sharpening it is distracting.

Didn't even notice, maybe because I'm no pro so was just thinking if someone made that video for my wedding I'd be very happy! 

Now that you pointed it out I do see some sharpening

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 1/31/2017 at 4:10 AM, ricardo_sousa11 said:

Heres my latest entries :

This last one is still private, its only due next week, but since this is a specialty forum, there should be no harm. Everything shot on the NX1+16-50s 2.8, and graded with my own Vellichor luts, available for purchase here if any of you wants to have a look - https://sellfy.com/p/HNAk/

Hope you guys enjoy :D

Actually used your Lisbon LUT for my wedding video.

4 hours ago, Kisaha said:

@MonGe El GenioMusical there is a huge continuity mistake around 3:50, she takes off her bra, but then in the next shot inside the cabin the bra is still on. :) 

You'd be good at Cinema Sins.

8 hours ago, Kisaha said:

@MonGe El GenioMusical there is a huge continuity mistake around 3:50, she takes off her bra, but then in the next shot inside the cabin the bra is still on. :) 

yea i know, we did way more scenes of her with the bra on inside the shower, at first i did not know if she would take it off, that's why i only added the scene when she was writing the name of the song.. just like a b-roll shot..  the artist wanted it like that too.. :glasses::grimace:

On 02/02/2017 at 1:21 AM, Kisaha said:

@ricardo_sousa11 Great work man! Did you use any lights at the night party scenes? What drone for the aerials?

Thank you so much, I used one light a Lowell pro light I believe (its not mine, but a friends) I think they were great! As for the drone, I believe it was the P3 Pro (or advanced?! I dont know much about these, but it was def. a P3).

On 02/02/2017 at 6:20 AM, jonpais said:

The second video, the wedding one, has such strong sharpening it is distracting.

Unfortunately its something very pronounced on 1080p60 with intricate details, I dont think I added any this time, but I totally agree.

On 01/02/2017 at 4:20 AM, rooney111 said:

Very nice! 

The wedding video, I couldn't stop watching, I just had to watch till the last second. Nicely done mate.

Thank you so much!

17 hours ago, spinkscapes said:

Actually used your Lisbon LUT for my wedding video.

You'd be good at Cinema Sins.

How did you like it ? :D

Here's a wedding I just finished earlier this week, shot entirely on the NX1 with hacked bitrate, with the NX-L Speedbooster, mostly on Rokinon 85 and 50mm cine lenses, except the gimbal shots which are on the NX500 and Rokinon 12mm.

And here's a fun, kind of artsy little piece I helped a buddy with for a university project a month or two ago, it's also with bitrate-hacked NX1, NX-L, 85mm, and one or two shots on the 12mm and a 35mm Zeiss Jena (the macro-ish stuff at the beginning). But T1.5 with the speedbooster lets in a LOT of light, I still had to have ND for almost the entire video to keep my 180 degree shutter, even in such low-light conditions, ISO 100, pretty cool!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the first video is graded entirely with Neumann film's cinema LUT, while the second one uses Ricardo's Vellichor LUTs, albeit heavily pushed.

@MonGe El GenioMusical I was just joking, definitely a very (impressively) beautiful lady, and the amount of work you put is amazing, +the views are the undeniable judge. I am not familiar with that kind of music (what country?) but there was a slight of overuse of the Cher-effect (that's what we used to call it back in sound school, almost 2 decades ago) on the vocals, I do not know if it a stylistic choice of the music (I believe not), but having both voices heavily effected is slightly too much (the Slim Shady guy could have not have any effects at all in his voice). Overall great production in both music and video.

@Elvis Peckeliunas great video dude! I have noticed that if you expose right (protect both highlights and shadows) then the results are pretty normal (I mean, very good, and you can do things in post).

What Sigma is this? with what adapter?

I have used the NX 30mm, and in a specific project I had 16-50pz NX, 12-140(? something big!)mm GH4 and a6300 18-105mm and the 30mm was looking like a the sum of all these lenses in price!