Jump to content

COVID19 Kibosh


fuzzynormal
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, User said:

How many fucking abortions do you think Trump has had? Are you really that dumb? He wants the vote of these backward assholes.

Like you can trust Trump.

Yeah... and the lobby groups OWN him.

Castro had a great dream that was impossible to implement. That doesn't make it any less great.

Nice deflection about abortions.

Ask the people in Cuba and South Florida about Castro.  I lived with those same people and you have no clue about what you're talking about.   You attack other people but defend Castros dream?  Castro was a sick dictator and piece of shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, tigerbengal said:

Check this video it summarizes all the lies Dotard has been saying about the Coronavirus: how can you deflect this trumpers???? the videos are not real?, he never said that?

 https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/03/18/don-lemon-president-trump-politicizing-coronavirus-ctn-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

I'm not those people.  I follow one and only one.  Your life has turned into this pathetic game of pointing fingers at other people and judging other people. 

Go protest killing unborn babies or help the homeless.  Get OFF your high horse and leave people alone.  People have free will to do whatever they want.  Stop crying that people don;t like what you like or voted the way you wanted. 

Make sure the next gig you work on, that you bring this trump stuff up and start telling the crew that they are trumpster and scum and see how quick you get kicked off that crew.  The point is no one cares in the real world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Super8 said:

Nice deflection about abortions.

Ask the people in Cuba and South Florida about Castro.  I lived with those same people and you have no clue about what you're talking about.   You attack other people but defend Castros dream?  Castro was a sick dictator and piece of shit.

Hey clown-man. Like the others, I'm done with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

Sorry for worrying about not having a job for two months, and worrying about friends who are freelancers being screwed for the season, and for my theater staff and coworkers who are mainly over 50.

I've been laid off before.  It wasn't fun, but that didn't cause me to hoard food, and toilet paper as if the world was going to end. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

27 minutes ago, Super8 said:

I'm not those people.  I follow one and only one.  Your life has turned into this pathetic game of pointing fingers at other people and judging other people. 

Go protest killing unborn babies or help the homeless.  Get OFF your high horse and leave people alone.  People have free will to do whatever they want.  Stop crying that people don;t like what you like or voted the way you wanted. 

Make sure the next gig you work on, that you bring this trump stuff up and start telling the crew that they are trumpster and scum and see how quick you get kicked off that crew.  The point is no one cares in the real world.

That's the biggest "no, no" ever.  Unless, it's some no-budget, 2 bit film set.  One could get lucky and find a gig that had anti-trump people, but I  wouldn't bet my film career by being political.  Soon or later, you will get burn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, User said:

Na man, your game is personal profit. And you are willing to look the other way while trying to excuse yourself. So you actually resemble... a particular politician that you support. Funny that.

what technologies and high tech companies do you prefer to support with your purchases? Not funny that- your assumptions and rather rigid conclusions. how some readers here draw conclusions reminds me of rumors sites when people get very exited about glimpses of supposed to be data of the next big camera thing.

About Trumps various untrue statements and disrespect for facts- it is not anybodys taski to exuse themselves for actions of Donald Trump nor to blanter about their point of views which might differ strongly from your assumptions about them. To jump on Trump is easy. Why not try another sport, my dear athletic friends.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, mercer said:

How am I his cheerleader?! I have stated I support the President, as I supported his predecessor.

I think the phrases support and supporter are getting confused here. You guys are acting like I attend his rallies.

With that said, treating Trump like he is Hitler reincarnate is pretty effing stupid.

Which bit of Trump do you support and which bits not?

did you support the bit last week when he tried to deprive my mum of a coronavirus vaccine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, User said:

But hey... why don't you respond to Andrew's comments?

Honestly, what would be the point? If I responded with this link...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.snopes.com/news/2020/03/17/trump-poach-coronavirus-vaccine/amp/

Would it really change anything or move the discussion forward with any ounce of civility?

People believe what they want to believe. We are ALL hypocrites and live in an insular world. I am surrounded by a lot of anti-Trump people, I was hoping that a discussion, during rough times, could bridge a gap in civil and social discourse since we are all being attacked by a common enemy. 

If this virus cannot bring humans to a kinder understanding, maybe we are all JUST animals and we should fend for ourselves and our nest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Super8 said:

Nice deflection about abortions.

Ask the people in Cuba and South Florida about Castro.  I lived with those same people and you have no clue about what you're talking about.   You attack other people but defend Castros dream?  Castro was a sick dictator and piece of shit.

you'r right Castro is a piece of shit, AND Dotard is another piece of shit, the same as North Korea dictator, Putin, Erdogan, and guess what? Dotard keep praising them and as a cult member you are ok with that, but not with Castro?? typical Republican Hypocrisy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 minute ago, mercer said:

Honestly, what would be the point? If I responded with this link...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.snopes.com/news/2020/03/17/trump-poach-coronavirus-vaccine/amp/

Would it really change anything or move the discussion forward with any ounce of civility?

People believe what they want to believe. We are ALL hypocrites and live in an insular world. I am surrounded by a lot of anti-Trump people, I was hoping that a discussion, during rough times, could bridge a gap in civil and social discourse since we are all being attacked by a common enemy. 

If this virus cannot bring humans to a kinder understanding, maybe we are all JUST animals and we should fend for ourselves and our nest.

If you support your president you support his actions.

At the very least you agree with his central belief of American superiority over others, to the point of depriving me in the UK of a coronavirus vaccine.

The Germans and Japanese are the ones coming up with medical breakthroughs... innovation which will save the life of my mum and potentially millions more people...

You need to wake up and realise what AMERICAN FIRST means for the rest of us and how fucking selfish it makes you look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am finished with this blog post. Please stay informed about the state of the pandemie of the Covid 19 virus. I will do so too. Many people don´t have access to the information and infrastructure we have. and what do some of us get sucked into- into treating our friends with cuss words and with untrue statements, adventerous conclusions plus demanding to testify. this is not a court. This is hard times, also for us rather lucky people.

Some of us behave like what they point out about Trumps behaviour. See you around in more friendly posts. Good night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
5 minutes ago, mercer said:

If this virus cannot bring humans to a kinder understanding, maybe we are all JUST animals and we should fend for ourselves and our nest.

It's not like Trump acts like an animal fending for himself and his nest is it... No.

You are in denial my friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Super8 said:

I'm not those people.  I follow one and only one.  Your life has turned into this pathetic game of pointing fingers at other people and judging other people. 

Go protest killing unborn babies or help the homeless.  Get OFF your high horse and leave people alone.  People have free will to do whatever they want.  Stop crying that people don;t like what you like or voted the way you wanted. 

Make sure the next gig you work on, that you bring this trump stuff up and start telling the crew that they are trumpster and scum and see how quick you get kicked off that crew.  The point is no one cares in the real world.

Typical republican hypocrisy!! concerned about abortions right? why don't you go and help all the kids abused or not having parents to take care of them? all of you rips off your clothes for abortions, BUT once they are born, then is not your problem anymore, deflecting as usual...

You follow one and only one? Really?????  ANSWER YOURSELF THIS QUESTION: DO YOU THINK JESUS WOULD SUPPORT TRUMP???

of course NOT,  SO YOU ARE NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN, IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP YOU DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS TEACHING, YOU ARE IN A CULT!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Which bit of Trump do you support and which bits not?

did you support the bit last week when he tried to deprive my mum of a coronavirus vaccine?

No, Glenn, did not do that, neither did you nor me. Sleep tight, Andrew. Berlin is crazy. Supermarkets and peoples behaviour are even nastier than they were in pre Covid times. Don´t jump on my friend. You know, we still want to meet up some day in Berlin, remember. Would be cool. I got a cool story to tell you about Mauerpark some time, very cool one, when everything has calmed down hopefully.

You all stay safe and stay out of rigid discussions and demanding your friends to testify. I wouldnt, because I don´t like to be pressured. Don´t pressure one another. You are good people. Act accordingly.

Best, Marty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Good people don't defend a US president who wants exclusivity on coronavirus medicines.

Any Trump supporter needs from now on to explain why they support a guy who just tried to murder millions of over 60's outside America.

Still waiting for Mercer to offer his explanation but he's dodging it.

But yes, Berlin supermarkets are fucking terrible. Always have been. Thanks for the reminder!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not dodging shit. I provided a link that disputed the claim. US officials and representatives from CureVac dispute that the bid or inquiry ever occurred. Both entities have stated that any vaccine created would be shared with the world. 

And do you really think that Germany, or any other country that is in possession of a vaccine, wouldn't use up the physical supplies of the vaccine for their own citizens first?

I assume most civilized countries will share the formula.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Good people don't defend a US president who wants exclusivity on coronavirus medicines.

Any Trump supporter needs from now on to explain why they support a guy who just tried to murder millions of over 60's outside America.

Still waiting for Mercer to offer his explanation but he's dodging it.

But yes, Berlin supermarkets are fucking terrible. Always have been. Thanks for the reminder!

See, I live in this shithole. And others vote for one of the two shitty candidates. But any president of a most powerful nation will have a lot of shittyness going on. Believe it.

Nobody supports this kind of action you describe. No testimonies needed. I wouldnt testify the obvious, espially not under the wrong assumptions which have been made in this mob mentality.

The story about Mauerpark, Andrew, you should hear it some day. Let´s stay groovy. Some old school Berlin groovyness for Iggy Pops sake! The soul groovin vibe, when not everything was supermarket techno in Berlin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With that said, I will now bow out of this discussion. I apologize if I offended anyone. To anyone who questions my character or what resides in my heart... look inward. I truly hope that everyone in this discussion and forum are healthy and happy.

If I'm allowed to continue to post on this forum, I look forward to sharing the exploits of my filmmaking and lens obsession.

Truly,

Glenn Mercer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Super8 said:

And who changed Chinas trade deals? 

Trump.  The one and only thing I've ever agreed with him on.  Trade imbalance should be addressed by any and all administrations. 

However, two things:

1) His ham handed terms were so half-baked his trade war backfired, and

2) International trade is not supply-side economics. So how does Chinese trade address my comment, which was an inquiry from Mercer on how a Trump administration is/was affecting me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

You need to wake up and realise what AMERICAN FIRST means for the rest of us and how fucking selfish it makes you look.

 

My family comes "first"... Then my city comes "first".. Then my nation comes "first"... During an emergency, that is how things are and will always be - "selfish" or not.  I live in the USA so Trump's America first is fine by me. Governments should always try and make sure their "constituency" comes first because sometimes there's only so many life rafts on a sinking cruise ship.. So many pieces of bread on the table during a famine.. so many escape pods on a disintegrating space ship...  If my government didn't have my best interest in mind, I would re-elect someone else.  I'm not sure why other countries put their citizens behind other citizens from different countries and then complain about trump.

The USA is an awesome country especially under Trump.  We are one of the few remaining superpowers.  We feed the world with foods created with American innovation.  We have reduced poverty indirectly across the world.  We have created youtube, the internet, and espoused idea of freedom of speech.  We are awesome.  You Europeans are OK... 😜

This thread is kinda weird.  I'm not sure why some people get upset that other citizens of other countries are proud of their government.  Or that some people in their own country like their government.  In any case, I'm told I might be getting a few checks from Uncle Sam.  Thank you Trump. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...