COVID19 Kibosh

fuzzynormal

8 minutes ago, eleison said:

My family comes "first"... Then my city comes "first".. Then my country comes "first"... During an emergency, that is how things are and will always be - "selfish" or not. 

I want you to imagine a world where the morally upright and most fucked over people on this planet should come first... instead of the 'I', 'me', 'mine'.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
13 minutes ago, User said:

I want you to imagine a world where the morally upright and most fucked over people on this planet should come first... instead of the 'I', 'me', 'mine'.

They all died and did not reproduce (if you are starving but decided to give away your last piece of bread to "the other guy", you and your family will die).... and it seems according to a lot of hysterical posts that I'm seeing on the internet, presently, these people will start to get infected by the virus and just before dying; they will turn into zombies just like Tom Hanks and his wife.  They only way to save yourself is to buy toilet paper, because the zombies are  repelled by toilet paper hence the large number of people hoarding toilet paper and making tp forts.

4 minutes ago, eleison said:

My family comes "first"... Then my city comes "first".. Then my country comes "first"... During an emergency, that is how things are and will always be - "selfish" or not.  I live in the USA so Trump's America first is fine by me. Governments should always try and make sure their "constituency" comes first because sometimes there's only so many life rafts on a sinking cruise ship.. So many pieces of bread on the table during a famine.. so many escape pods on a disintegrating space ship...  If my government didn't have my best interest in mind, I would re-elect someone else.  I'm not sure why other countries put their citizens behind other citizens from different countries and then complain about trump.

that is the problem with trumpers.....trump never put the country or you first, that is what he said to you and you believe him....trump always put HIM AND HIS FAMILY FIRST. and that is the only thing that matters to him..he doesn't care about the people, besides trump doesn't care for the majority who didn't vote for him, he forgot every single day that he is the president for the whole nation not only for trump supporters he had divided the country in a way of not return......he is not a LEADER OF THIS NATION AT ALL, he is a Scammer a Troll, who only wants to make money at our expense

10 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Trump.  The one and only thing I've ever agreed with him on.  Trade imbalance should be addressed by any and all administrations. 

However, two things:

1) His ham handed terms were so half-baked his trade war backfired, and

2) International trade is not supply-side economics. So how does Chinese trade address my comment, which was an inquiry from Mercer on how a Trump administration is/was affecting me?

How did his trade war backfire?  You mean we got a virus in exchange for taking on China?

Our China trade deals does affect you.  Trade with China is international and how much goods do we import from China ?

2 minutes ago, tigerbengal said:

that is the problem with trumpers.....trump never put the country or you first, that is what he said to you and you believe him....trump always put HIM AND HIS FAMILY FIRST. and that is the only thing that matters to him..he doesn't care about the people, besides trump doesn't care for the majority who didn't vote for him, he forgot every single day that he is the president for the whole nation not only for trump supporters he had divided the country in a way of not return......he is not a LEADER OF THIS NATION AT ALL, he is a Scammer a Troll, who only wants to make money at our expense

Give us one example in your real life were a trumper put himself over you?  And cutting inline at McD's does not count. I'm sure you still got your Big Mac.

52 minutes ago, tigerbengal said:

Typical republican hypocrisy!! concerned about abortions right? why don't you go and help all the kids abused or not having parents to take care of them? all of you rips off your clothes for abortions, BUT once they are born, then is not your problem anymore, deflecting as usual...

You follow one and only one? Really?????  ANSWER YOURSELF THIS QUESTION: DO YOU THINK JESUS WOULD SUPPORT TRUMP???

of course NOT,  SO YOU ARE NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN, IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP YOU DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS TEACHING, YOU ARE IN A CULT!!!

Jesus wouldn't support abortions would he?  Who are you to judge who's a Christian or not? You don't get to decide who's a Christian and who isn't one. 

And yes I only follow one, really.

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, eleison said:

My family comes "first"... Then my city comes "first".. Then my nation comes "first"... During an emergency, that is how things are and will always be - "selfish" or not.

Looks like we have another Trump troll heading for the bot farm from which they came.

What a shit stirrer. A ban is coming on at least 10 members because you are basically toxic people.

I am not going to sit here and let you turn the forum toxic with your racism and America First fuck the rest of us delusion.

You will need the Germans when the vaccine is ready.

You need the British when you want a camera forum, apparently.

But being grateful or thankful apparently isn't a part of your brain that lights up very much.

Therefore you don't deserve to be a member of this forum.

It's that simple. Enjoy your time here while it lasts because I am going to blanket ban toxic thickos tomorrow.

The USA is an awesome country especially under Trump.  We are one of the few remaining superpowers.  We feed the world with foods created with American innovation.  We have reduced poverty indirectly across the world.  We have created youtube, the internet, and espoused idea of freedom of speech.  We are awesome.  You Europeans are OK... 😜

For the other idiots and patriot racists who are coming out of the woodwork, you're time's up.

Camera forums deserve a basic morality going on.

If you are trying to gain exclusivity over a coronavirus remedy, it's nothing more than a profit grab and a death sentence for others. The science community is a global one. All important science needs to be a world effort especially with a pandemic like this.

People are slowly realising what America First really means and what does this for America's image in the world. It fucking tarnishes it, to say the least. You have a President who is destroying any remaining appeal of American identity and idealism in the eyes of 80% of the world's population.

Be a good neighbour and you may get a German or Japanese coronavirus medicine at the same time as the rest of us.

And if you think your own people and flag is so much better than the others, develop your own fucking vaccine.

I live in the USA so Trump's America first is fine by me.

Like I say, I have tolerated gobshites all my life but time's up.

Governments should always try and make sure their "constituency" comes first because sometimes there's only so many life rafts on a sinking cruise ship...

Yes I do remember the behaviour on the Titanic.

So many pieces of bread on the table during a famine.. so many escape pods on a disintegrating space ship...  If my government didn't have my best interest in mind, I would re-elect someone else.  I'm not sure why other countries put their citizens behind other citizens from different countries and then complain about trump.

Having an exclusive deal on a pandemic vaccine isn't IN YOUR FUCKING BEST INTERESTS YOU FUCKWIT

You really are as fuckwitted as it gets... aren't you?

You consider shafting the world some kind of "victory"

You don't live in a fucking bubble.

You are a human being on planet Earth before you're an American.

35 minutes ago, Super8 said:

How did his trade war backfire?  You mean we got a virus in exchange for taking on China?

Our China trade deals does affect you.  Trade with China is international and how much goods do we import from China ?

Trade war=virus?  I can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic.  FWIW, the paternal side of my family is mostly soy bean farmers.  If you don't believe me, believe soy bean farmers. Trump's trade war back fired so of course it affects everybody in the USA.

I don't understand the rest of your comment and how it's germane to the original context.  Do you know what supply-side economics are?

1 minute ago, FranciscoB said:

Yet you are defending him like no other. Are you defending republican values? Conservative values? Or Trump values? Because they can intersect but are vastly different. 

I'm defending where we are in the global crisis.  I want solutions not links about how fucked up it is and who's to blame.   I clearly said we should not talk politics in this thread.  I was labeled and accussed of deflecting the politics topic because I supported Trump.

This virus rocked Italy and I've said nothing about who's fault it is in that country.  I have followed Singapore closely and I have said they did a great job.  

• Administrators

I am putting my foot down in this fucking thread.

eleison is no longer welcome. Can't allow racism here, even when it's in disguise as patriotism.

If he rejoins I will track him and take legal action against him for damaging the reputation of my forum and site.

We can't allow the forum to descend into toxic bullshit.

It's as simple as that.

6 minutes ago, fuzzynormal said:

Trade war=virus?  I can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic.  FWIW, the paternal side of my family is mostly soy bean farmers.  If you don't believe me, believe soy bean farmers. Trump's trade war back fired so of course it affects everybody in the USA.

I don't understand the rest of your comment and how it's germane to the original context.  Do you know what supply-side economics are?

How did the trade war backfire? 

Soy bean? You must live in my in Mississippi or Arkansas.

1 minute ago, Super8 said:

I'm defending where we are in the global crisis.  I want solutions not links about how fucked up it is and who's to blame.   I clearly said we should not talk politics in this thread.  I was labeled and accussed of deflecting the politics topic because I supported Trump.

This virus rocked Italy and I've said nothing about who's fault it is in that country.  I have followed Singapore closely and I have said they did a great job.  

Fair enough.