Jump to content
zeonmaster

Projection anamorphic adapter 35 NAP 2-2 modified sample video

Recommended Posts

Excuse me for my english, I'm from Ukraine! I suggest you test video and some photos of the modified anamorphic adapter 35 NAP 2-2. adapter cost $ 40. used camera Nikon d800 and lens Samyang 85/1.4. focusing is possible from 1.1 meters to infinity (depends on the main lens). later I will make a casing for the adapter and the mechanism of simultaneous focus control and lens adapter. be pleased to answer all your questions!

 

">88a167cf1691t.jpg
 

">ebf2c8d1aca9t.jpg

 

 

Download the original video clip and photos of each - http://www.ex.ua/view/75243102, login zeonmaster-seller, password zeonmaster.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X39356HgF0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkjG8litZ6w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkI7AsIBYZw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I am very interested in lens rehousing/casing and simultaneous focus control. I can't wait to see!

until that work has stopped, waiting for funding. continue about 2 weeks.

 

b6d2435039a5t.jpg

#1 - front part anamorphic adapter, cilyndrical.
#2 - minus 2 diopter lens, spherical.
#3 - back part anamorphic adapter, cilyndrical.
#4 - camera lens.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On January 4, 2014 at 3:22 PM, zeonmaster said:

Hey there @zeonmaster.  If you are still involved in this forum I am curious, what kind of diopter did you use exactly, where would I get one, and also how did you attach it to the back of the anamorphic adapter?  Thanks so much.  

 

 

until that work has stopped, waiting for funding. continue about 2 weeks.

 

b6d2435039a5t.jpg

#1 - front part anamorphic adapter, cilyndrical.
#2 - minus 2 diopter lens, spherical.
#3 - back part anamorphic adapter, cilyndrical.
#4 - camera lens.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct me if I am wrong, but the minus 2 or minus 4 diopter in this case is supposed to unsqueeze the 2X anamorphic into something closer to 1.33x.  Also I believe in the diagram it is facing the wrong way to be a negative diopter.

I am fascinated by this design, I wish there was more about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2013 at 2:37 AM, zeonmaster said:

e photos of the modified anamorphic adapter 35 NAP 2-2. adapter cost $ 40. used camera Nikon d800 and lens Samyang 85/1.4. focusing is possible from 1.1 meters to infinity (depends on the main lens). later I will make a casing for the adapter and the mechanism of simultaneous focus control and lens a

Shortening the distance between the front & rear anamorphic lens will not only change your squeeze ratio, but you will loose infinity for longer focal length taking lens, because you have changed the afocal arrangement in the original design. You have to be very careful in picking your taking lens. Adding diopter in the front is more universal. :-) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jim Chang said:

Shortening the distance between the front & rear anamorphic lens will not only change your squeeze ratio, but you will loose infinity for longer focal length taking lens, because you have changed the afocal arrangement in the original design. You have to be very careful in picking your taking lens. Adding diopter in the front is more universal. :-) 

 

 

Thank you! In the case of these larger lenses projector lenses, their minimum focus distance is around 15m-20m and their maximum focal distance extends past infinity for the focal plane of the camera.  Thats why shortening the distance is required for this lens.  I recently came by a lot of well preserved yet massive anamorphics for basically nothing in auction, in their current state they are very impractical for filming but since I have so many I can hack away, experiment and adapt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2016 at 0:45 PM, SassySpaceMan said:

Thank you! In the case of these larger lenses projector lenses, their minimum focus distance is around 15m-20m and their maximum focal distance extends past infinity for the focal plane of the camera.  Thats why shortening the distance is required for this lens.  I recently came by a lot of well preserved yet massive anamorphics for basically nothing in auction, in their current state they are very impractical for filming but since I have so many I can hack away, experiment and adapt.

If you want to sell some of these lenses? I would be interested in buying from you. :-), how many do you have? 

[email protected], let me know, thanks. 

 

Jim

Rapido

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Jaypeezy
      FOR SALE: Moller 32/2x Anamorphot
      Anamorphic Adapter
      In Good Condition 6/10
      $500
      Cosmetic: 6
      Has scratches and wear on outer body. But none of the cosmetic imperfections affect the over-all lens performance. No dents or damage to the lens body that affect performance. The focus is a little stiff, but nothing a tune up and grease won’t fix. The front focus gear does need to be lubed, greased and the front element could be dialed in with a focus chart for sharper image. But the lens functions properly.   
      Optical: 7
      Has a scratch on the front element and cleaning marks on the rear element. It also has wear on the inner housing that gives veiling when hit with direct beam of light. I don’t have all of the equipment or time to tune up this lens but I can send tests shots if requested. 
       
      Notes:
      Very unique Moller 32/2x black non-coated version. Old lens with imperfections, but the imperfections of this lens make it very unique and give it a very unique character. 
       

       
    • By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - LOCATION: Switzerland
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.










    • By Eric99
      WTB moondog anamorphic 37mm 
       
    • By brianmcall
      Please let me know if you have an Iscorama to sell. Thanks!
    • By Jakub
      Lens in pristine condition. Bought for a project but eventually never had a chance to use it.Comes with a modified  m4/3 to m42  adapter that covers the size of the mount , does not hold it but can be used as abase for making one. 250 euro




       
       
      Location: Cork, Ireland


×
×
  • Create New...