Insta360 Go

ntblowz

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, ntblowz said:

I really like the AI powered editing app, they select and edit the footage for you, now if they can also edit wedding/corp it will be the real winner, I just shoot and let AI edit ?, would save soo much time lol

I think that we're not too far away from Resolve / PP / FCPX offering a feature that will review your footage and create a 'rough cut' for you.  Maybe some kind of wizard where it does face recognition and asks you who are the most important people, maybe has some preset types of video so it knows what types of shots to prioritise (happy highlight reel, travelling with people, all about the location, etc) then it creates a timeline with the edit in there, maybe in some form that's easily editable.  

I think the first film-making job to be completely replaced will be the Assistant Editor positions who catalogue and edit and tag the footage and create daily and scene assembly timelines ready for the senior editor to work on a final edit.

• 1 year later...

I have the one 360 x. Up scaling the resolution is needed and overall easy. The crazy good stabilization and being able to pan however you need can work for select shots (mainly day light). It's a fun and unique tool. Everything will be in focus.

I have the One X2 too and am very surprised on their bet for rugged quality appearance along their product to be pretty straightforward, one of a kind, I was expecting a toy it is not : ) Their integration and software is a lesson to the usual suspect players :- )

I am even thinking to buy a 2nd unit if the first one will pass in the test towards promising manual 1080p 120fps acquisition for 3D production... Think about mounted on a cheap drone like this one as for instance.

And here's another reviewer I really do appreciate his insights and voice over work BTW, someone dealing with health issues on his voice, go figure : X

• 1 month later...