Music videos...

Emanuel

• Super Members
1 hour ago, Grimor said:

I remember that this video was recorded in a farmhouse in the Axarquia, in Malaga, a few minutes from my house!

Old British people like this place to live the retirement. I don't say any name here ... 

@BTM_Pix

Funny you should mention me in relation to Enigma because in what now seems like a previous lifetime I spent months on end in Ibiza with Michael crafting his very, very custom mixing console.

And by "crafting", I of course mean getting the fucking thing to work properly.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
6 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

Funny you should mention me in relation to Enigma because in what now seems like a previous lifetime I spent months on end in Ibiza with Michael crafting his very, very custom mixing console.

And by "crafting", I of course mean getting the fucking thing to work properly.

You should write a book of your life! 

• Super Members
8 minutes ago, Grimor said:

You should write a book of your life! 

It was this one.

It doesn't look that big a deal in 2020 but in 1998 this thing was pretty radical, particularly in terms of the hardware and software customisation.

It even had an integral wine glass holder and an ashtray holder. 

I shit you not.

control_panel-new.jpg.14c46e287e8fbc869db3831abfde204b.jpg

• Super Members
4 minutes ago, Grimor said:

Woah! 

Are you the one far away from Sandra? 

😂😂

How dare you!

I had a variety of silly haircuts as a younger man but a mullet was not one of them!

I think that was two incarnations of the studio earlier.

As you can see, in those dinosaur days the ashtray had to be rested on the console rather than integrated directly into it.

14 hours ago, Grimor said:

I remember that this video was recorded in a farmhouse in the Axarquia, in Malaga, a few minutes from my house!

14 hours ago, Grimor said:

seems like it really isa small world 😀

one more interesting videos i have seen in a while quite creative. it seems equal parts live action and particle systems if i'm right. Been meaning to dabble with resolves fusion or green screening abilities this year

• Super Members
6 hours ago, leslie said:

c'mon fess up 😀

Thankfully, all photographic evidence of them has been lost to the mists of time but to describe my peak one would be to imagine Robert Smith from The Cure joining the cast of Peaky Blinders and then changing his mind after they'd done the back and the sides.

• Super Members
5 hours ago, kaylee said:

OH MY GOD

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

I've found some (very noisy) pictures from whoever bought it when it was decommissioned and added some pointers to it.

The yellow one points to the ashtray holder and the red ones point to the wine glass holders as, of course, I had forgotten that this was in fact a dual wine glass holder spec mixing console.

1211053821_MCConsole.thumb.jpg.6dde3004a85596b091986e5f850dcd81.jpg

@BTM_Pix I., Ferrino is anything you want but never Portuguese... ; ) Probably he confounded himself with somewhere else, we don't use dollars! Nor pounds! LOL

We also love original stuff, so here's the original one directly from those 80s Reagan and thatcherian days ; -)

On that one I've posted on the other hand, we've just started something new to keep the world noticed one of these days...

E : -)

47 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

dual

now i have something to focus on attaining in the 21st century, thank you SO much, wine glasses are SO EASY TO KNOCK OVER lets be honest

”I have a dream” — Me

im gonna get a resolve control surface for the express purpose of adding an ashtray its my goal in life now

Can't stop watching this....

YT is an amazing place....  

Imagine the brief for traditional media - "seedy-looking moustache-clad man makes a funk song and dancing in his apartment while naked except for a bright yellow dressing gown".  Oh, hang on a minute, that's on the same level as basically every children's TV show.  Nevermind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...