What in the blue hell

kaylee

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
45 minutes ago, Snowbro said:

If you put the sony lens next to the canon & people ask you what they mean; you can combine them for one acronym: STF DS aka, Shut The F%$#UP Dip Sh!$

Is F%$#UP one word? My middle school teachers called me that, now I make more than them. 

They called you a f**k up? Thats a bit rough. What did you do to them lol

1 hour ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

They called you a f**k up? Thats a bit rough. What did you do to them lol

One time I got to class early on test day and stapled all of the exams to the ceiling. Another time I changed the dry erase markers with permanent markers I took from the art room. When I was around 10, I mixed jb weld and put it under my teachers desk when they went to the bathroom. I swapped my teachers favorite turtle with a similar looking one that my friend had; it was weeks before he noticed. When our school traveled two hours to the state capital, I convinced my accountabilibuddy to walk 40 min to the zoo across the city and sneak in through the maintenance access. A kid a year older than us beat up our friend, we talked him into staying after school one day to get a Charzard pokemon card. We stuffed him into these triangle shaped monkey bars, the fire department had to cut at least 6 of them to free him. My parents smashed my playstation for that one. My uh, friend welded a giant metal dildo(looked like the superbad drawings) someone made in shop class, to the teachers steel classroom door, on the outside.  

I have hundreds of stories from my "busy" years as they called it; many I can't talk about or I would be financially responsible to this day. I never got kicked out because I had good grades and the superintendent was my neighbor lol, good ol' boy rules. 

2 hours ago, Snowbro said:

My middle school teachers called me that, now I make more than them. 

I heard that Green Day named themselves that after their teacher or school principal said it would be "a green day in hell" if they ever amounted to anything.  Not sure if it's true, but it makes a good story to tell on the internet like I'm doing right now :)