Mark Romero 2

Key Light (Bowens Mount) Less Expensive Than Apurture?

I've just seen the adorama reviews for the 300, which pretty much seem good.

It's really really bright, It seems way brighter than the ilumi 120 and the a friends aputure 120dii, but I've only done very preliminary tests/tire kicking with the lights.

Can't speak to how it compares with a true 300d, but I can say it seems like one of the best options at the price and I'm happy with the purchase so far and look forward to using it and figuring out more about it

Definitely recommended 

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Just got the Godox 200w 

I used this as a guide to help me decide. Wasn't quite ready to shell out the dough for a nicefoto lamp(though you can get them for $530 if you buy on ebay from China). The Godox seemed to be the brightest of the bunch at $330(used on b&h). 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:32 PM, thebrothersthre3 said:

Just got the Godox 200w 

I used this as a guide to help me decide. Wasn't quite ready to shell out the dough for a nicefoto lamp(though you can get them for $530 if you buy on ebay from China). The Godox seemed to be the brightest of the bunch at $330(used on b&h). 

Too bad they left Forza out of the comparison, which looks like aputure closest competitor. They even got a 500W LED out already at 2K. So hopefully aputure will respond with a price below 1,5K.

Gerald has just posted a review about Sokani X60.

To sum up: it's more powerful and feels sturdier than Godox SL-60W, though it's still quite noisy (unfortunately, he didn't include any loudness comparison) and can be powered only via AC.
169$

2 hours ago, heart0less said:

Gerald has just posted a review about Sokani X60.

To sum up: it's more powerful and feels sturdier than Godox SL-60W, though it's still quite noisy (unfortunately, he didn't include any loudness comparison) and can be powered only via AC.
169$

This looked quite good on paper, but liked the look out of the 120D much better, not sure it is only a whitebalance thing. As even corrected I prefer the 120d, so could be CRI related as well. But the off temperature colors are quite shitty to work with though if you are mixing them up with other lights.